• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening Items~ EVERYTHING 1 TBT INCLUDING GOLDEN TOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, this is probably the last week the thread will be open. Please take some stuff!

Hi~ If they're still available, can I please have a golden shovel, a golden fishing rod, a golden net and a golden watering can? Ty!

Hi there can I get:

2 gold nets
2 gold watering cans
2 gold fishing rods
2 gold shovels
and 1 gold axe

Total:9 tbt

Hi~ If they're still available, can I please have a golden shovel, a golden fishing rod, a golden net and a golden watering can? Ty!

Yep, just lmk when you'd like to pick them up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there can I get:

2 gold nets
2 gold watering cans
2 gold fishing rods
2 gold shovels
and 1 gold axe

Total:9 tbt

Absolutely, just lmk when you're available~

Yep, just lmk when you'd like to pick them up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely, just lmk when you're available~

Hi I'm going to be available for the next few hours. Can I also add a golden slingshot so my updated total would be 10 tbt

Last edited:
Available for the trade for a couple hours now if you're free.

Sorry I wasn't able to come online yesterday. I'll be online today for the next 2 hours and then hopefully again tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready anytime for a few hours, I'll add your FC, so please add mine!

My apologies, I wasn't available yesterday. I see you're online now, are you available to trade? If not I'll be here until about 11:30am CST

That's ok! Do you want to trade now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gates, please add my FC!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open~!

Sorry I wasn't able to come online yesterday. I'll be online today for the next 2 hours and then hopefully again tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My apologies, I wasn't available yesterday. I see you're online now, are you available to trade? If not I'll be here until about 11:30am CST

Howdy I'm available to trade now! So 10 tbt since I added the golden slingshot?

i'd like to buy 1 golden axe, if those are still available?

i'd like to buy 1 golden axe, if those are still available?

You're in luck, I have one left! Just lmk when you're available for pick-up. I should be online for the next two hours and then hopefully again after 7pm CST this evening.

Can I buy 20 White Azalea and 20 pink Azalea please?

And 20 red hibiscus please? And I’m online now if you are playing.

And 20 red hibiscus please? And I’m online now if you are playing.

Whoops sorry about that, I didn't see your response. I'm online for the next couple hours, go ahead and like this post if you see me online so I can get you those bushes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back