• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening Items~ EVERYTHING 1 TBT INCLUDING GOLDEN TOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sorry for the delay, we've had a bunch of storm roll through and we keep losing power. I'll be online until about 11am cst and then after 7pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely, I'll be available after 7pm cst this evening as long as the storms don't further interfere with my power.

Do you still have the 24 red and 24 yellow hibiscus bushes available?

hello~
can i buy 15 yellow hibiscus, 10 pink hydrangea, 10 pink azalea and 25 saplings? c:

If you have any available, may I buy as many sweet olive starts off you as possible, please?

Do you still have the 24 red and 24 yellow hibiscus bushes available?

I do. I should be available all day to do some trading. Just lmk when you might want to pick them up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello~
can i buy 15 yellow hibiscus, 10 pink hydrangea, 10 pink azalea and 25 saplings? c:

Hi there, someone has 24 of the yellow hibiscus starts spoken for, so I only have about 6 left to sell. Otherwise I do have everything else you're asking for if you'd still like to buy them c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have any available, may I buy as many sweet olive starts off you as possible, please?

I have 33 sweet olive starts left c: Just lmk when you'd like to pick them up~

Hi there, someone has 24 of the yellow hibiscus starts spoken for, so I only have about 6 left to sell. Otherwise I do have everything else you're asking for if you'd still like to buy them c:

alright no problem. let me know whenever you are ready to trade c:

I sent you the 48 tbt for the red and yellow hibiscus bushes. I will on in about an hour if you’re available then.

If you have any golden axes still available, I'd gladly take one. I'm going to be on for a few hours, so whenever you want is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back