General Town Meeting Thread

I really need friends I'm

Alyssa in cool town and my friend code is 1031-4127-3177

please post if u added me so i can add u

Hey!

I'm new here, and to the Wi-Fi connection thing, so if I sound odd please don't mind it.

My gates are gonna be open at about 1 p.m. Pacific time. Info in sig, and pm me before so I can add you!

My gates will be open all day tommorow with some prizes all day tommorw.
Info on sig.

im bored, and want to go to someones place, or have someone come to mine....

Cameron in Rocky
4553-2889-0347

Anyone wanna come over? nook is having a half-of sale today and its at Nookingtons.

DS_MARKER said:
Anyone wanna come over? nook is having a half-of sale today and its at Nookingtons.
Sure, I will, I won't bring a axe. It wont have any use anyways.

If you wanna heres my info.

Name: Kolvo
Town: Pellton
Friend Code: 1847-4566-5897

Kolvo said:
DS_MARKER said:
Sure, I will, I won't bring a axe. It wont have any use anyways.

If you wanna heres my info.

Town: Pellton
Friend Code: 1847-4566-5897
tnx my gates are open and I'll re-open them at 7.

/\/\/\/\/\Friend Code: 0215-3777-7961/\/\/\/\/\Nick in Noki Bay/\/\/\/\/\

My gates are open now, if anyone wants to trade some fruit (I have peaches) or look at my NookWay you can tell me your friend code and stuff now, I guess.

hey add me i am Chris in Ctown, and my friend code is 000063536775, please come to my town, if you want to come to my town jsut tell me in a privat4e message and tell me ur friend code and ur town name and ur characters name i should be on for a while

wcc17 said:
hey add me i am Chris in Ctown, and my friend code is 000063536775, please come to my town, if you want to come to my town jsut tell me in a privat4e message and tell me ur friend code and ur town name and ur characters name i should be on for a while
ill be your friend!

:D i sent my info to you in a pm or you can find it in the friend code dictionary. Open your gates for me

:D

Can I go to someones final Nook store? I need hair and more tools. I only got a fishing rod and watering can.

:'( 3 days in a row!

Town: Zeston (mmmmmmmm, zesty!)
Friend Code: 1246-1767-2894

Back