• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

[quote="Shadow_] I PMed you a render you might like, and it better place at least a

thermometerip9.png

9/10 on my charts =O [/quote]
*gulp*

Okay...I'll try!

:eek:

I've been downloading some new brushes for that sig, Shadow...

And I was just wondering, which of my sigs is the best so far? I want to know what direction to go in for this sig...

Gengar said:
Whiteler said:
I wish i could make sigs like that. I think that that greenish mushroom thingy sig you got is the best.
Do you want a sig? They're free...

:p
Ooh Ooh! I want a sig! a sparkey sig!( the pikachu ) And he's a shiny gold and is just like/has K-Dog's background and it says: "Duke The Warrior" while added in the background sparky uses thunder please.

^_^
150x500pixel

I'd say your Pikachu one is the best, work from that. But remember, you need to keep on the render's theme.

Whoa, everyone wants my sig. "Don't take my sig!"

^_^

Well, thanks Gengar. It is a really good sig.

Duke said:
Gengar said:
Whiteler said:
I wish i could make sigs like that. I think that that greenish mushroom thingy sig you got is the best.

Ooh Ooh! I want a sig! a sparkey sig!( the pikachu ) And he's a shiny gold and is just like/has K-Dog's background and it says: "Duke The Warrior" while added in the background sparky uses thunder please.

^_^
150x500pixel
You want pretty much the same sig K-Dog has, but with a different Pikachu?

Okay...I'll do it. But I might not be able to find a render of Sparky...

All your sigs are really really UGLY!

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>APRIL FOOLS!</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Sporge27 said:

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>APRIL FOOLS!</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

So, what do you really think of the sigs? :gyroidtongue:

Gengar said:
Sporge27 said:

<big><big><big><big>OBJECTION!</big></big>

Leading the witness!

Sporge27 said:
Gengar said:
Sporge27 said:

[size =10]color=[red]OBJECTION![/size][/color]

Leading the witness!
<big><big><big>HOLD IT!!</big></big></big><big><big>

...what? :gyroidtongue:</big>

Gengar said:
Duke said:
Gengar said:
Whiteler said:

^_^
150x500pixel

only same background!, the pikachu in my avitar, and it's using thunder.

^_^

Duke said:
Gengar said:
Duke said:
Gengar said:
Whiteler said:

^_^
150x500pixel

only same background!, the pikachu in my avitar, and it's using thunder.

^_^
I can't use the pikachu in your avatar...cuz' I can't cut it out...

Well maybe I can...we'll see.

;)

[quote="Shadow_] Gengar, I'm still waiting for your sig :evillaugh: [/quote]

I know.

I've been looking for just the right brushes...and even then, it's gonna' take me a while. Expect it thursday at the earliest.

And Duke, I'll make your sig once thats finished.

^_^

so am I!
my army of fun!
:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Duke said:
so am I!
my army of fun!
:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Duke, I'm having a really hard time finding a render of Sparky, and not just regular pikachu.

I have lightning brushes, so I could do the lightning attack you wanted in there, but if I don't find a Sparky render (I'll keep looking) I may have to use a regular pikachu...

And an update on my Arcanine sig: I spent about 20 minutes on the backround last night. It looks pretty good, actually. Expect the full sig soon...hopefully it gets the desired rating from Shadow. >_<

Btw Shadow, where'd you get that render?

:huh:

GIANT BUMP!!!!

Sporge says you're allowed to bump libraries if you make a new sig, so if this bump=bad, blame him.

New sig starring a new favorite pokemon of mine; Purugly.

puruglysigdv0.png

I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, but I just needed a sig to replace my current one. :barf:

What do you think? Besides the fact that I used a giant fat cat as my render.

Yeah, and I know the text needs work, so no need to comment on that...

....y'know, the more I look at it the more I think the backround isn't nearly complex enough. >_<

Tis purty. Could use some work, but I'll let the critisism go this time because I'm so in love with Pokemon.

[quote="Shadow_] Tis purty. Could use some work, but I'll let the critisism go this time because I'm so in love with Pokemon. [/quote]
Thanks, "Purty" works for now.

I'm working on another, which I like much better...I'll show it to you all soon, once its finished.

;)

Back