• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] I like your St. Patty's Day sig =O
Ah, thank you.

^_^

And Light Avenger...I still need to know what it is you want. 2 sigs, or 1?

If you remember, you PMed me with info about a Mario sig...now you wish for an eagle sig. Thats fine, of course. I'll make them both...unless you wanted just one...you'll have to tell me soon.

:p

To everyone else...now that I think I can get some better fonts now, (and I've just downloaded some more brushes), feel free to give me ideas for sigs...

I'm sorta running out. I think I've done too many Pokemon sigs, and now I think I have too many Sora sigs... :wacko: [/quote]
[/quote]
WOW!

I could do a lot with that...pretty intense render.

I'll use it! Look forward to my next sig, next week.

;)

I'm really looking forward to see what I'll be able to dish out, myself..

I promise you guys, it'll knock these sigs of mine into the dust.

:eek:

[quote="Shadow_] Awesome, I was lookin for a render you'd like. [/quote]
And like it I do...

This will start a whole new chain of sigs...sigs that are...well, way better. :evillaugh:

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Awesome, I was lookin for a render you'd like.
And like it I do...

This will start a whole new chain of sigs...sigs that are...well, way better. :evillaugh: [/quote]
Don't forget to put in an awesome font, Gengar. Anyway, I gotta go. See ya.

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Awesome, I was lookin for a render you'd like.
And like it I do...

This will start a whole new chain of sigs...sigs that are...well, way better. :evillaugh: [/quote]
Don't forget to put in an awesome font, Gengar. Anyway, I gotta go. See ya. [/quote]
Ofcourse I'll have an awesome font. And finally multiple layers, GOOD multiple layers.

^_^

Everyone, I updated my library like I said I would. I only kept a few sigs that were semi-good, and added my new mushroom one. I also kept my first sig there...just to see how bad I was back then.

So yeah, expect better work from me soon. The mushroom one took a while, and I think it looks great compared to my others.

^_^

Gengar said:
Everyone, I updated my library like I said I would. I only kept a few sigs that were semi-good, and added my new one. I also kept my first sig there...just to see how bad I was back then.

So yeah, expect better work from me soon. The one took a while, and I think it looks great compared to my others.

^_^
The render is a little choppy. Maybe you should have convolved it...

Back