• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:
Everyone, I updated my library like I said I would. I only kept a few sigs that were semi-good, and added my new one. I also kept my first sig there...just to see how bad I was back then.

:p

So yeah, expect better work from me soon. The one took a while, and I think it looks great compared to my others.

^_^
The render is a little choppy. Maybe you should have convolved it...
Is that a filter or a tool?

:huh:

Sorry, again, for the n00bness...

Not that I can change this sig anyway, I forget to save it as an .xcf

Ah, well. I'll be sure to do better on the next sig. When I had spoken of a big sig that was gonna' blow 'em all away, I certainly DIDN'T mean the one. That was just practice. You'll see.

...hopefully.

:unsure:
It's a tool my friend.

And you call yourself an expert. hmph

jking :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:
It's a tool my friend.

And you call yourself an expert. hmph

jking :gyroidtongue:

And everyone, I made a new sig...I didn't spend much time on it, I actually didn't plan on making a sig at all. I just opened GIMP to check my fonts, then found out I never used that falco render...

It really didn't turn out that good. :barf:

I'm pretty sure thats what ya' call "brush abuse".

K-Dog said:
Never mind my sig...

-_-
OMG!

I got you confused with Light Avenger, right?

The Pikachu sig...thats what you wanted!

I sware to you I'll make it tommorow. Plus, now you'll get an even better sig since I've discovered my awesome inner-power.

Updated with another sig. It took me about 30 minutes or so...

jinjosigtm0.png

What do you think people, better or worse than the 'shroom sig? I think its not good enough to match or surpass the shroom one...

EDIT: Updated, with yet another sig. I didn't spend as much time on this one, and I'm still practicing for that sig I've been talking about...the one that will hopefully be really good. Still, the 'shroom one is my best.

goronsigfe6.png

I wish i could make sigs like that. I think that that greenish mushroom thingy sig you got is the best.

'Nother update. I like this one, though.

skellingtoniv7.png

It seems a little bland, and I also have it saved as an .xcf file, so I can make any changes you guys would like to see. The font I used is the actual Nightmare Before Christmas font!

Yet another update. This one is dirt compared to the Skellington sig, though. 2 different styles. I was going for a more cartoon-ish style in this sig. It's just alright, I think. Not my best, not my worst. And I shoulda' chosen a different color for the text...and quite possibly a different text all together. :barf:

majorawh2.png

Gengar said:
K-Dog said:
Never mind my sig...

-_-
OMG!

I sware to you I'll make it tommorow. Plus, now you'll get an even better sig since I've discovered my awesome inner-power.

Thanks.

^_^

K-Dog said:
Gengar said:
K-Dog said:
Never mind my sig...

-_-
OMG!

Thanks.

^_^
Here you are;

kdognh0.png

Enjoy

^_^

Gengar said:
K-Dog said:
Gengar said:
K-Dog said:
Never mind my sig...

-_-
OMG!

Thanks.

^_^
Here you are;

kdognh0.png

Enjoy

^_^
It's cool.

^_^

Gengar, that was one of your best sigs, that Pikachu one. I'd say tear out his name and put yours there =P I give it a

thermometerip9.png

8.5/10

[quote="Shadow_] Gengar, that was one of your best sigs, that Pikachu one. I'd say tear out his name and put yours there =P I give it a

thermometerip9.png

8.5/10 [/quote]
I was seriousley thinking about doing that...but it wouldn't be right.

That was the first sig I've made recently that didn't start out with a layer of black, instead I layered it with white first.

Thanks much, though!

^_^

I'm getting better...right? Much better?

:D

Updated with a brand new Sir Grodus sig, which I happen to like a lot.

grodusjj8.png

I used sort of a choppy render, and not-so-great text, but I love how I did the backround.

Gengar said:

grodusjj8.png

I used sort of a choppy render, and not-so-great text, but I love how I did the backround.

Really? I like the text. Matches the thing you have going on with the background. The render could use some work, though.

I'd post my thermometer thing but I'm not on my computer =P

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:

grodusjj8.png

Really? I like the text. Matches the thing you have going on with the background. The render could use some work, though.

I'd post my thermometer thing but I'm not on my computer =P [/quote]
I've been gettin' all my renders from where you reccomended, "Planet Renders". = /

Better or worse than my current sig?

New sig...I'm not liking it that much...I was experimenting with a new set of brushes...

mukkubirdcm6.png

I PMed you a render you might like, and it better place at least a

thermometerip9.png

9/10 on my charts =O

Back