• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Gengar said:
big said:
2 things.
1.w00t my posts total now matches my member number!YAY!
2.Gengar,I have no idea where you can get "renders"
Oookay...

1: No it doesnt,

:p
2: I said nothing about renders in my previous post...0_o
1.It did at time ofposting.
2.i reread the last few posts by you.

[quote="Shadow_] You making any more sigs? You're getting a lot better. [/quote]
Thanks, Shadow. I would make more, but...well, I'm afraid to make another one, cuz' I don't know if it'll be better than this one, and I'm still not getting how to download some fonts! I went to "dafonts.com" but...I don't know how to save it to my computer font folder thing...

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] You making any more sigs? You're getting a lot better.
Thanks, Shadow. I would make more, but...well, I'm afraid to make another one, cuz' I don't know if it'll be better than this one, and I'm still not getting how to download some fonts! I went to "dafonts.com" but...I don't know how to save it to my computer font folder thing... [/quote]
It should tell you somewhere....
on your computer search for a folder called fonts, it it is windows XP I think it is around the control panel. When you download from dafonts, or where ever, it should come in a ziped folder, right click go to extract all and it should give you a regular folder and in it should be some form of font file, it will look different (most probably have TT on it standing for True type, or something like that.) anyway you just need to move that file into the font folder on your computer and it should be there.

SPORGE27 said:
Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] You making any more sigs? You're getting a lot better.
Thanks, Shadow. I would make more, but...well, I'm afraid to make another one, cuz' I don't know if it'll be better than this one, and I'm still not getting how to download some fonts! I went to "dafonts.com" but...I don't know how to save it to my computer font folder thing...
It should tell you somewhere....
on your computer search for a folder called fonts, it it is windows XP I think it is around the control panel. When you download from dafonts, or where ever, it should come in a ziped folder, right click go to extract all and it should give you a regular folder and in it should be some form of font file, it will look different (most probably have TT on it standing for True type, or something like that.) anyway you just need to move that file into the font folder on your computer and it should be there. [/quote]
Yes, and my folder for fonts is C:/Windows/Fonts.

I just made a fun Knuckles sig that I like a lot, but...I'm still not gettin' where the heck my font folder is!!! :wacko:

So, It's IN the control pannel? Or not? And, what might a zip folder be? :wacko: ....I'm so sorry, guys...

:(

zip folder = my terms for the folder with the zipper on it.

to find your font folder simply open up my computer, and then hit search, set it to all files and folders and type font or fonts, and start search and the folder should come right up, when you open it you should see many file with familiar font names like times new roman, comic sans, arial, and many more.

It can't be that hard to find... Mine just shows up in my control panel for some reason.

SPORGE27 said:
zip folder = my terms for the folder with the zipper on it.

to find your font folder simply open up my computer, and then hit search, set it to all files and folders and type font or fonts, and start search and the folder should come right up, when you open it you should see many file with familiar font names like times new roman, comic sans, arial, and many more.

It can't be that hard to find... Mine just shows up in my control panel for some reason.
Very helpful, Sporge! I got it now, thanks much!!!

^_^

However, I already posted the Knuckles sig >_<

Oh well, I'll use cool fonts on the next one!

big said:
nice new sig gengar!the text is kinda hard to read...
Okay, the text on the Knuckles sig is SUPPOSED to be hard to read, if not invisible all together. I didn't have good text downloaded at the time, so I tried to make it seem like there wasnt text at all.

^_^

Hi, with all the talk of banjo kazooie, could you make me a banjo kazooie sig,
my name in it, banjo doing something stupid.
Can you do it?

Gerudo18 said:
Hi, with all the talk of banjo kazooie, could you make me a banjo kazooie sig,
my name in it, banjo doing something stupid.
Can you do it?
Banjo sig! This'll be fun! Of course I'll do it, but don't get too mad if there isnt any super amazing font...

If possible, can he be playing thebanjo,
with one of the worlds in the background?

^_^
Don't worry i'm sure it will be super duper cool!!
oh, and thanks.

Gerudo18 said:
If possible, can he be playing thebanjo,
with one of the worlds in the background?

^_^
Don't worry i'm sure it will be super duper cool!!
oh, and thanks.
If I can find a picture of him playing the banjo, sure, I'll make him play the banjo!
And I'll try my best to find one of the worlds for a backround.

I couldn't find any pics of banjo doing stupid things, but I got the level as a backround, and a picture of banjo on it. You want Kazooie on there too?

(I'm making it right now, so if ya' don't tell me soon... >_< )

Back