• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Genshin Impact

I used my daily wish from the Blessing of the Welkin Moon just now on the permanent banner (just trying to exchange for enhancement ores and mora at this point), and look who I got!

DkDA2bw.jpg

I wasn’t able to obtain Rosaria on the banner she debuted in, so I’m glad I was able to get her now. Now I don’t think there’s any four star characters I’m missing unless I’m forgetting someone. :D

The new abyss was fun and easier than the last one in my experience. I fully cleared it on my first attempt!

received_358656605684382.jpeg

Used one of my crowns on Zhongli since he's a favorite of mine.

received_306203757817540.jpeg

I also kind of have a side account on another server that I actively play on recently since it has gotten a C1 Eula, I also just crowned her today and I'm proud of the damage it makes considering I only have Protoype archaic as her weapon with no Bennett or Zhongli.

received_958878828230689.jpeg

Can't wait for Kazuha coming soon so I can hopefully test out a new character!

Just made it to AR 49! Only one level to go until AR 50 and the next world level!

Mq0cNty.jpg

This is also probably going to end up being my main team throughout the rest of the game (except for in the Abyss). I’m going for maximum damage output here as Diluc and Klee are heavy hitters, Eula does good, continuous damage, and Jean is there for healing mostly. My team is steadily getting stronger as well. :)

The new abyss was fun and easier than the last one in my experience. I fully cleared it on my first attempt!

View attachment 380860

Used one of my crowns on Zhongli since he's a favorite of mine.

View attachment 380858

I also kind of have a side account on another server that I actively play on recently since it has gotten a C1 Eula, I also just crowned her today and I'm proud of the damage it makes considering I only have Protoype archaic as her weapon with no Bennett or Zhongli.

View attachment 380861

Can't wait for Kazuha coming soon so I can hopefully test out a new character!
Omg what was your team comp for floor 12? I swear I was at 12-3 for like 2 hours just trying to 3 star it 🤡

Omg what was your team comp for floor 12? I swear I was at 12-3 for like 2 hours just trying to 3 star it 🤡
Here's my teams! I just use the usual Ganyu team and for the second half with Xiao! Bennett and Jean shreds the shield pretty quickly while Ganyu herself can do the job for the other half.

received_3016655178659432.jpeg

Pretty sure I'd be allowed to say this since the roles are public in the discord, but I'm really proud to say that I'm now an official Genshin Impact content creator (in the CC program)! ^^ When I found out I was honestly shaking for a while bc I just didn't know how likely it was that I'd be accepted. OTL Super happy that I've been granted this opportunity. 💕

Pretty sure I'd be allowed to say this since the roles are public in the discord, but I'm really proud to say that I'm now an official Genshin Impact content creator (in the CC program)! ^^ When I found out I was honestly shaking for a while bc I just didn't know how likely it was that I'd be accepted. OTL Super happy that I've been granted this opportunity. 💕

Ayyyyy, congrats on getting accepted! I found out about that and looked into it, but didn’t think it was for me. Glad that TBT has our very own rep now though. :D

Ayyyyy, congrats on getting accepted! I found out about that and looked into it, but didn’t think it was for me. Glad that TBT has our very own rep now though. :D
Thank you! And yeah that's fair lol. You'd definitely have to have the time to dedicate each month. For the artists they said you need 3 pieces minimum posted to your social(s) each month which I found to be pretty doable.

I pulled my first character in weeks!!! It’s Fishcl, my second archer. She’s definitely an upgrade from Amber, that’s for sure (in terms of stats).

I pulled my first character in weeks!!! It’s Fishcl, my second archer. She’s definitely an upgrade from Amber, that’s for sure (in terms of stats).

Nice!!! Are you still F2P? That takes real guts to stick to that. I don’t think I could do it. 😣

Oh my god, congratulations!! You definitely deserve that spot. Can't wait to see what you make! ❤

Ooo congrats on Fischl! She was my first 4 star (not including Noelle). She's been on my team since my early levels up until now, her Oz is a super great skill :D

Nice!!! Are you still F2P? That takes real guts to stick to that. I don’t think I could do it. 😣
I know this wasn't a reply to me but I promised myself never to spend on gacha, so I've basically gone through 40 levels F2P. I love parading around the world with my team of 4 stars (I do have one 5 star, Diluc, but I made it a challenge to not use him so he's still at level 1, untouched) 😆

Finished buying everything in the Klee island adventure shop just in the nick of time. Now I'm finally getting around to the teapot stuff. Also really wishing I had Mona right now, here's hoping they come out with a Mona banner sometime soon..

Not that I'm complaining but I literally got Jean thrice in a row haha. One was when I lost my 50/50, and the others were in Standard. I really wanted a weapon but I guess I'll make due for now. It was around the 46 pull so pretty nice. Jean cons are great to have ngl.

received_489032405526892.jpeg

So Kazuha banner has been out in Asia for about an hour now and guess who I got!

I lost my 50/50 LMAO
I had like 30 more pulls after Keqing but sadly didn’t get Kazuha :’) I was so sad even after a month of saving and manifesting for him to come home LOL I was shaking throughout my pulls 😭
image0.png

And then I remembered I had like 23 starglitter I was hopefully saving for Bennett one day (because lmao guess who got 3 Razors and 3 Rosarias instead ahaha :’D) but then said “**** it Bennett was just in the shop last month so let’s just buy fates.”

I AM A HAPPY KAZUHA HAVER!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!
I was even losing all hope bc I was at my last fate when he came home LMAO
image1.png

Genshin is a bittersweet thing. I am still not a Bennett haver. 😭

So Kazuha banner has been out in Asia for about an hour now and guess who I got!

I lost my 50/50 LMAO
I had like 30 more pulls after Keqing but sadly didn’t get Kazuha :’) I was so sad even after a month of saving and manifesting for him to come home LOL I was shaking throughout my pulls 😭
image0.png

And then I remembered I had like 23 starglitter I was hopefully saving for Bennett one day (because lmao guess who got 3 Razors and 3 Rosarias instead ahaha :’D) but then said “**** it Bennett was just in the shop last month so let’s just buy fates.”

I AM A HAPPY KAZUHA HAVER!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!
I was even losing all hope bc I was at my last fate when he came home LMAO
image1.png

Genshin is a bittersweet thing. I am still not a Bennett haver. 😭
Congrats! Hope you enjoy Kazuha

As for me I also got him with my guaranteed! I didn't get Rosaria or Razor but I got C7 Bennett lmao which is useless. Nevertheless I'm happy to have gotten him now and he's so fun to use!
I can finally complete this 5 star Anemo team (Traveller doesn't count lol)

received_333186641763520.jpeg

received_487416529022694.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn’t get the five star banner character right away this time, so I whaled hard in order to get Kazuha. It’s fine though because I had a bit of extra money to throw around. : P

Y5T4Mdr.jpg

Also changing up my main team. I’m going with my strongest characters this time. Qiqi for healing, Klee and Diluc for DPS, and Kazuha will play the main variety role of both offense and support!

068c9zV.jpg

BOuzjgG.jpg

Looks like I made the wrong move making Traveller my main damage dealer. I'll switch to Razor until I can work up my wishes to have a nice supportive team or simply get a better five star (I have zero rn).

Back