• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

deathparty666 said:
say does daylight savings count as TTing? its only one hour, twice a year. If its not a prob i'm all good.
Absolutely not :p
Its not TT'ing if you adjust your clock for daylight savings. It is just making sure that your game is accurate and correct when it comes to the precise time.

*unsigns* I cant promise that i wont time travel. I mean, if i miss an event, im going to tt back to if

you just saying that cuz you want to fish. you'll regret it later and come back to this agreement like i did,

Tyler said:
Kaleb said:
you just saying that cuz you want to fish. you'll regret it later and come back to this agreement like i did,
are you talking to me?
i personally think it's ok to go back a few hours if you've missed something, although i still wouldn't...
but i don't know if i would believe you unsigning just for that, since i think many people have signed this, with them agreeing to maybe going back to missed holidays. just seems like you quit, you're bored, and you want to TT again. :/

Nedrian said:
Tyler said:
Kaleb said:
are you talking to me?
i personally think it's ok to go back a few hours if you've missed something, although i still wouldn't...
but i don't know if i would believe you unsigning just for that, since i think many people have signed this, with them agreeing to maybe going back to missed holidays. just seems like you quit, you're bored, and you want to TT again. :/
no, thats not it, i will never time travel as much as i did before, it's just that there are a few times that I might tt back to holidays i missed, or tt to sundays to buy turnips, but never again will I tt to different seasons.

yeah really its annoying whenever the first topic on here is this one. It's been alive for like 3 months!!!

I hack, and I TT a lot because my in game clock gets de synced by like 1-2 minutes. :O

I would sign this, but It's a lot faster running in the rivers and running at High speeds. :lol:

Back