• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

XArceus said:
*signs* TT will mess ur town up with weeds, and clovers which count as weeds.
Except if you find a 4-Leaf Clover then you've got a lucky item on your hands =P

rroqer111 said:
i have to say that this post is stupid since its there game and they will do wat they like
Yes, however, this is for those who wish to be identified as legitimate players. As in, they don't want to interact with members who have Time Traveled or cheated in any form.

*unsigned*

I have realized that I have become extremely busy and miss a lot of the things and events and this is quite annoying to me so thats why I unsigned... so I can TT when needed. I am still in the middle of the road about TT though...

VantagE said:
*unsigned*

I have realized that I have become extremely busy and miss a lot of the things and events and this is quite annoying to me so thats why I unsigned... so I can TT when needed. I am still in the middle of the road about TT though...
ya me too but i never sign it :)

Back