Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

May I suggest that everyone that has signed this adds a little thing to their signature (like in mine and kingkombat's) just to let everyone know that you have signed it. Saves people having to ask over and over :p

As I've said before, I may do a few minor time travels (24 hours tops) so I can celebrate holidays in the game and in real life, so I'm not signing. But I'm not gonna hack/trasnfer.

Also, I've noticed it seems to be the sexy people here that refuse to sign. (DF, S_L, me, etc.)

And for those of you who aren't gonna play with people who aren't signing this, suit youself, guess I won't be playing with any of you.

Also, uh.... Storm, just a heads up, these days, the term "gentleman" has a different meaning than in Dickens' days. =P

JJH0369 said:
As I've said before, I may do a few minor time travels (24 hours tops) so I can celebrate holidays in the game and in real life, so I'm not signing. But I'm not gonna hack/trasnfer.

Also, I've noticed it seems to be the sexy people here that refuse to sign. (DF, S_L, me, etc.)

And for those of you who aren't gonna play with people who aren't signing this, suit youself, guess I won't be playing with any of you.

Also, uh.... Storm, just a heads up, these days, the term "gentleman" has a different meaning than in Dickens' days. =P
Although i've signed this and said I will only visit people who sign this I most probably will make an exception for people like you/DF/etc. You guys seem like people I would get along with better than most people on this forum and it's not like you guys time travelling that one day or whatever is going to make any difference to me, if you choose to do that, go ahead.

*signs... for real*

signature-1.jpg

Might as well considering I should put my scanner to SOME use XD;

mmmmm nah. I hate restrictions of this sort, I am currently not transferring from WW but I don't want to limit myself, and while I will not time travel for a long time, I will not say I won't.

any way I am just posting for those who need a place to visit and don't wanna sign.

*Signs*

I am strongly against hacking in any kind of way. Also, I feel the same way about using the DS suitcase; it sorta gives people a head start on some things.

how does the ds suitcase do that? all it does is make a copy of your character...no bells, no stuff in pockets...

Back