Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

Nikoking said:
signed, Time Traveling is for the Noobs who aren't paitent.
Agreed. But, I am no longer a n00b, I've had AC:pG for like 5 years now. LOL. Anyways, I'm still not signing.... :/ *points and laughs* sorry......bout that.

*singed* oh wait *signed* haha i learned my lesson from "past" time traveling! get it with the "past" and the time....ok i'll stop...

Signed

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Palad][n</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

I dont even have a DS, not even a WW. But i did have my AC for the gamecube, but i dont plan transfering or anything

*Signs* I'll definitely not time travel! ( Though that will make it harder to get the Bed-Head hairstyle. D: )

I also hate the DS Transfer option. I don't see why people get a new game and expect to have the same everything from the older one... :/

EDIT: It seems that hacking has already made its way into AC:CF! D:
ACC: I hate to say this...

mr.stinki said:
*Signs*

I completely agree with this!

This is gonna make the online experience MUCH better than...wild world's....
T_T
Can I use that Sig aswell ?

I already signed... but how can you check other people if they signed or not... do you have to check 16 pages...

Palad said:
[n,Nov 18 2008, 05:41:03 PM]I already signed... but how can you check other people if they signed or not... do you have to check 16 pages...
That's why I suggested people that have signed add it to their signature.

Palad said:
[n,Nov 18 2008, 05:41:03 PM]I already signed... but how can you check other people if they signed or not... do you have to check 16 pages...
I have a list, I asked Storm if I could post it, he said fine, but I changed my mind.

But since its growing so much I may just post my list and keep it updated.

In fact, ill do that, lemme get it up to current updates and then ill post it.

Heh... Storm's created a monster. This thing will end up tearing the forum in half. :p (Kidding, but this will cause some "AC segregation".)

And yeah, for those of you who claim I'm imptatient/lazy because I refuse to sign this, thanks. You just assumed something about me when I gauruntee you 90% of you don't know a thing about me other than that I didn't agree to this. (Yeah, that drives me insane more than most other things- assuming something about someone based off of one little, insignificat thing they said/did.) I could assume half of you are poorly educated (or too impatient/lazy to use proper grammar! :eek:) due to the quality of some posts here. But do I?

(If you didn't, take this as my gracious welcome to all of you to TBT.)

Back