Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

*signs* well...at least it ain't selling my soul to the devil
I am gonna miss time travel though...especially with work and all T-T

CMB said:
*signs* well...at least it ain't selling my soul to the devil
I am gonna miss time travel though...especially with work and all T-T
You don't have to sign it...

I'll sign. If just to let people here know that I don't hack or TT. The catalog thing, I'm not sure what the big deal is. I won't have my old cat with my primary human townie, which will be my only wifi character.

dragonflamez said:
It's sad that people feel they need to sign this.
Me too. Sign it if you want to, not if you feel you have to.

Also, stop trolling to troll and flame people just for signing it

dragonflamez said:
I was about to say something like that....you win. There's a lot of temptation in this game...some of the people signing this will give in and probably try to it cover up.

Zephent said:
dragonflamez said:

Yes.
And I'm not flaming the people, I'm flaming the entire thread. Because it's a stupid idea, really. JJH hit the nail on the head.

dragonflamez said:
Zephent said:
dragonflamez said:

Yes.
And I'm not flaming the people, I'm flaming the entire thread. Because it's a stupid idea, really. JJH hit the nail on the head.
See? You're trolling again.

Dont call it a stupid idea because people want to play the game their own way, I agree that people shouldnt feel pressured to sign this thread, but the people who wholeheartedly agree to the rules within this contract and signed of their own accord do not deserve to be insulted either.

Zephent said:
dragonflamez said:
Zephent said:
dragonflamez said:

Yes.
See? You're trolling again.

Dont call it a stupid idea because people want to play the game their own way, I agree that people shouldnt feel pressured to sign this thread, but the people who wholeheartedly agree to the rules within this contract and signed of their own accord do not deserve to be insulted either.
You don't seem to know what trolling means.

And this is an idea that will only lead to separation from people who DON'T sign the thread. I'm honestly surprised this thread exists, though. Str0m has shown a strict abhorrence to any forms of elitism in the past. But I guess things change.

Perhaps you dont know what trolling means.

I've seen you bump this thread with your blatant insults of those signing it multiple times now, even when it hasnt been signed for hours, if thats not trolling, I dont know what is. All you're doing is trying to get a response out of those who've signed it, if you were just voicing your opinion, you'd have stopped after the fourth time.

Look, its just a group of people who dont want their gameplay experience to be altered by those who take the easy way out in obtaining things within the game. Some people actually agree with this thread's ideas. Nobody is saying they're better than anyone else, but if playing the game with someone who obtains things the easy way is going to ruin the experience for someone else, its their right to choose to not play with those people, thats perfectly fair.

I dont feel like getting into a flame war with you on a well-intentioned thread, so good day.

I don't like getting into flame wars about things I don't care about, so I'll just leave with this:
I know what trolling is. I do it all the time. This, ain't it.

DF you don't even like AC so how about you stop posting in a thread that only applies to people who own the game and feel like they want to play a certain way.

stormcommander said:
DF you don't even like AC so how about you stop posting in a thread that only applies to people who own the game and feel like they want to play a certain way.
How do you expect me to stop posting in a thread when you post something I need to reply to after I've left?

D:

I'm gonna have to agree with dragonflamez. Really, if you wanted to not hack/transfer, you don't have to. All this thread has done is pressured people into agreeing to this. You could just as easily put in your signature that you don't hack, and avoid creating something like this. This has done nothing but cause seperation between those who hack and those who "play legitimately", and pressure people who didn't wanna agree to this into agreeing.

On a final note, I still don't agree, but I'm putting in my signature that I do. Let's see how many people catch that. >:^D

JJH0369 said:
I'm gonna have to agree with dragonflamez. Really, if you wanted to not hack/transfer, you don't have to. All this thread has done is pressured people into agreeing to this. You could just as easily put in your signature that you don't hack, and avoid creating something like this. This has done nothing but cause seperation between those who hack and those who "play legitimately", and pressure people who didn't wanna agree to this into agreeing.

On a final note, I still don't agree, but I'm putting in my signature that I do. Let's see how many people catch that. >:^D
If this "pressures" anyone to force themselves to do something they don't want to do, there is probably something wrong with that person. This isn't a rule. You either care about it or you don't care about it. What you're saying is like if a group of people chose to eat an apple, orange eaters would feel pressured to change their eating habits even though they like oranges better. In the real world you eat what you want and mind your own business. o_O

stormcommander said:
JJH0369 said:

If this "pressures" anyone to force themselves to do something they don't want to do, there is probably something wrong with that person. This isn't a rule. You either care about it or you don't care about it. What you're saying is like if a group of people chose to eat an apple, orange eaters would feel pressured to change their eating habits even though they like oranges better. In the real world you eat what you want and mind your own business. o_O
Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but people are refusing to play with other people unless they've signed the agreement.
Now normally I wouldn't care, but I'm trying to be nice for a change.

Back