• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

HEEYOOO!
I'm Darren Jones!

I'm a 16 year old dude, and I live in the good ol state of Pennsylvania.
I draw a lot and watch anime/cartoons all the time, basically I have no life what-so-ever.

My drawings are like adorable as crap, so I tend to make a lot of those.
Especially on the Animal Crossing side.

Most of the anime I watch aren't that popular anymore (Aside from a few obvious ones), so I'm really ancient with my anime.

I also like to play Video Games, specifically on the Nintendo side of things. Since those games are fantastic.
I also play games on the PS3 as well, though my brothers basically own that thing now.

I have somewhat of a good sense of humor, but most of that is randomness, which some people like and some don't.

I'm also very shy, particularly IRL.
So if you want to talk, you can chat with me anytime.

See ya!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm privacy please

I'm privacy please years old

I fart art out of every pore in my body

I'm also a girl

And a complete derp that might scare you out of your wits.

I'm a complete geek.

Also, let's just say if I'm mad at you you will um die

Hi, I'm Melina! I'm a 19 year old girl living in Spain! Other than playing Animal Crossing and obsessing over Apollo, I like to read and watch movies. Horror movies, to be exact. As for books, I'll basically read anything. And... well, yeah. That's basically all I do. Haha~

I like turtles
i-like-turtles.jpg

Hello people, my name is Victoria and I am a 17 year old female. My interests include video games, music, art, anime, books....whatever catches my attention! I love to have fun and I am an energetic and happy soul. I love to make new friends (Hint Hint) I love food. Food is love, food is life. And if you can't tell I love Death Note. I also enjoy Soul Eater and Bleach.
I do fan art. I am not obsessed at all, though...maybe.
My favorite styles of music are indie rock, blues, dream pop, progressive metal, and psychedelic rock.
My favorite animal is a chameleon. I loooove reptiles and amphibians.
I'm a pretty cool person probably, so message me if you want to be friends, I guess. ;)

Hey guys, I'm LordFarquaad (Yes, named after the character in Shrek)
I'm 20 years old and I've been a huge Animal Crossing fan since Wild World. I'm in college trying to figure out my life, it scares me deeply because I don't want to grow up and become an adult. I'd love to stay young forever without a worry in the world! I'm a big Nintendo fan. My favorite games of all time stem from the GameCube and include Super Mario Sunshine. I like to eat a lot and have fun with friends.

HEEYOOO!
I'm Darren Jones!

I'm a 16 year old dude, and I live in the good ol state of Pennsylvania.
I draw a lot and watch anime/cartoons all the time, basically I have no life what-so-ever.

My drawings are like adorable as crap, so I tend to make a lot of those.
Especially on the Animal Crossing side.

Most of the anime I watch aren't that popular anymore (Aside from a few obvious ones), so I'm really ancient with my anime.

I also like to play Video Games, specifically on the Nintendo side of things. Since those games are fantastic.
I also play games on the PS3 as well, though my brothers basically own that thing now.

I have somewhat of a good sense of humor, but most of that is randomness, which some people like and some don't.

I'm also very shy, particularly IRL.
So if you want to talk, you can chat with me anytime.

See ya!

What the hell, are you like the Pennsylvania version of me? XD

However I'm not as good at drawing yet

Last edited:
I haven't done this in a while so I'll update myself :)

I'm Alli, I'm a 20 year old college student in the GREAT state of Texas. I play a lot of video games when I get the chance. I loooooveee dogs, there are two back at home but I don't have one at college and I miss having one :(
I'm not really interested in much, I don't watch much tv or movies and I don't listen to music as often as I used to. I like being with my friends and just hanging out.
I do really love concerts and have been to so many I lost count a while ago.
I made this TBT account when I first heard of New Leaf and I wanted to learn about it and this place was talking about the new game so I joined.

Nice to meet y'all :cool:

Yooo. :)
I'm Joy! (please don't sing Joy To The World, I get that wayyyy to much!)
I'm 19 years old. I love playing Nintendo games
I love singing even though I'm horrible
I'm a college student ( my second year)
Anddddd.......................................................................................................................................................ya

Nice meeting yall :)

My name is Heather. I'm 22, but I'm going to be 23 soon.
I'm an American college student who studies in Japan. I have been a fan of Animal Crossing since the GameCube version and am happy to be able to practice reading Japanese with Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori/New Leaf and also that it can freely communicate with other language versions. I am not a very heavy gamer, but I primarily like Nintendo consoles. My first console was a PlayStation, though, and I yearn for the days of the mascot platformers or at least similar art styles.

As far as anime goes, since anyone who contacts me will probably ask me this, I find it difficult to say whether I'm a fan or not. There's genres I prefer and genres I don't, and the same with individual titles. I could say the same for movies.

I really love Japanese technopop/new wave. I like the American and British stuff of the same genre too - I just don't know as much about it. It's not really so much genre-restricted either - if I like what a musician does in my favorite genre, I'm generally going to like what else they do. My favorite musician is Susumu Hirasawa.

ok so my name is Jean and I'm 17 and I'm really short I'm 5 feet tall
and I love school even though I'm not doing too well lol
I'm obsessed with white collar (the show) and eating
I want to be an architect and I love math.
I also really like beauty related things and using photoshop to make art that isn't too great, except signatures hmu free advertisin.
I'm not funny but I think I am and I'm the type of person to spend $100 on Christmas gifts for people that aren't really friends as much as they are aquaintances.
I am pretty nice though but at the same time I'm a jerk.

oh and I just lost one of my closest best friends bc she made bad decisions and i told someoen who could help #apparentlyimabadfriend

Last edited:
Hewo erryone!

My name is Elizabeth but I go by Lizz. I am 25 years old and am going to school for computer programming/science. I have a boyfriend nicholas who I've been with for 6 years and he's my best friend. We play together this game and other games as well. Wow, League, and Battlefield 4. He's not too crazy about ac as much as I am but he still appreciates it! I am in love with writing, photography, a big movie junkie, and lovelove discovering new music. I frigggin LOVE coffee!!! I am a pretty easy going person, I get along with everyone I meet, and some say I am too outgoing.. my whole life I've been that way you can never get me to shut up or stop talking :D

also i used TO LOVE vampire diaries... i still watch it because im stubborn like but it couldve been better. i am so mad at how things are turning out. my favorite shows are arrow, gotham, flash, sons of anarchy(well..rip:eek:) glee, sword art online, kill la kill, guran lagann.. man the list goes on. I watch a lot of tv. I rather do that then go outside!

hey hello im new here my name is aisha & im rly lame but i think im rly cool at the same time.
ok so im from cleveland, ohio & im 16. im the 2nd youngest out of 3 brothers. i grew up raising cats & i am literally a cat mom. im obsessed with scottish people & their accents & someday im going to live in scotland. i also have a bit of scottish in me which is kinda but not rly cool.
i lov onerepublic, teen wolf & poptarts. i rly rly like photography, music, art, nature, animals, cute clothes & makeup.
i guess i have social anxiety & im rly awkward n shy & i cant make eye contact w/ strangers or talk 2 them w/out a) blushing b) stuttering or c) wanting 2 cry. i want 2 murder people who say they're "awkward" just because they think theyre funny & cute.

here r som facts abt me bc idk what else 2 write:

• i lov alternative/indie/rock bands more than my family
• i lost my concert virginity on 8/6/14
• i have a bug phobia & im terrified of insects.
• im a feminist & i will kick anyones ass (actually not rly ive never kicked any1s ass im very scared of people)
• ive got a heart of gold but im rly annoying & sarcastic so im so sry if u know me in real life
• im not funny but i think im hilarious in my mind & i like 2 laugh at things that arent funny
• i am a vERy excited chiLD about the things i like so im sorrty if i trype liKe thiS,?/
• i quote spongebob all the time so again, sry if u know me in real life
• im on tumblr so hmu if ya wanna be friends.........or if u dont
• i literally want 2 be everyone's friend pls talk 2 me also im sry im annoying
• oh and i like dr pepper

this is all i could come up with idk i think i'll write more later.........
thank u 4 ur time ;)
oh my god that little gyroid ;) imagine sexting someone with that

Last edited:
Good Evening everyone and Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas.

My name is Frances And I live in Puerto Rico, I'm an average 19 yr old female, currently going to college finishing up Veterinarian Technician to then possibly commence on a exotics specialization degree. Eh let's see I enjoy reading, chatting with friends, playing video games (mostly on 3DS as it's my favorite console). Not very good at interacting with people unless it's very necessary, of course it's easier to do so on here since I'm behind a computer screen, not very good at making the first move into a friendship but once I'm comfortable it's entertaining. I love animals (duh!) happy mommie of 6 guinea piggies and a dwarf rabbit.

I enjoy reading into various lifestyles even If I don't partake in them (example BDSM) I can be very observant to things and remember anecdotes of a conversation many months after, doesnt mean I have an excellent memory, but something close to it!!
Currently playing Etrian Odyssey: Millenium Girl Untold, Tomodachi Life, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, soon Fantasy life and so on, also have Pokemon Sapphire but since I played Emerald waaay too much I'm bored of the generation even if I know that the story is indeed slightly different.

Well, yeah. If you wish to get to know me, you can VM/PM me on here. :3

Hi everyone ~
My name is Danielle i'm about to be 17 and i'm asian. I'm a junior in high school. I'm a swimmer and i'm a casual acnl player/gamer in general. I love coffee. I live a healthy lifestyle. I have a few friends on here but i would love to make some more so just drop a PM. I typically hang out in the VTP/ACNL/TBT Marketplace.

i'm chey, i'm teen-ish and i've been playing AC since about age 5 or 6
i like AC, ssb, M&L: DT, and i really really want chibi robo but i haven't been able to get it yet
sometimes social interactions make me nervous, i stumble over words a lot or use a weird voice and i hate it so much
i love vinesauce and barrydennen12
the fact that i can't find over half of the moomins tv series frustrates me in ways i can't explain
uh, anime. i love tsuritama but that's about it in terms of what i actually enjoyed
hi

Last edited:
Hello my name is Chris
I am 16
I have a brother
I have a dog and my brother has a bearded dragon(mine passed away in may) and 2 hermit crabs
i love to play videogames and watch tv
i have a 4.0 gpa in school
I also have severe ADHD and anxiety
Thats all i can think of what to put

I'm Steph (Call me Oswin, please. It's my online name)

I'd kill to be older. I'm 12, but I don't want to wait 6 more years to finish school and move away.
School sucks, and I'm not saying that because I'm lazy, I'm saying it because we learn so much stuff that's completely useless.
I like to write. Some may even say I'm good at it.
For 12, I'm pretty vulgar. Because of how much it annoys me, I'm not going to say I'm mature for my age, since most people who say it aren't. I'm immature, but have the mind of an adult, if that's how it works. Sometimes I forget my age. People assume I'm older anyways.
I have a bit of ego, but it can deflate as quickly as it can inflate.
I want an Alaskan Malamute or a Samoyed
Can't wait for my actual life to start
Being told to 'live in the present' makes me want to scream because there are so many more opportunities in the future.
I'm cuddly and childish around certain people, but I hate being talked down to, even when I am acting that way.
Pretty sure I'm bisexual, but for now all I can say is that I'm panromantic and single, probably gonna stay that way until highschool.
I sleep diagonally.
Also I'd kill for a Willam American Apparel shirt. (If you have one, contact me with info goddammit, I'll pay a ton for it)

I'm obsessed with drag queens.

Last edited:
Back