• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I've been here for a while but never introduced myself so here we go!

Sex/Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5'4 (?) I haven't been to the doctor in over a year and do not know my height anymore
Favorite Foods: Bread, Mac and cheese, Noodles, Grilled Cheese
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Season: Fall
Personality type: INFP
Likes: Nintendo games and consoles, Art, Writing (sometimes), Obscure media (mostly games with me), Vocaloid

I'm socially awkward and anxious in most situations (mostly due to the autism and my past history). I don't have much of a dream job at the moment. I just dream of a job I can tolerate and that pays me enough to live happily!

I was doing nothing since 2021 when I dropped out of university but now I am going back to college to finally do something with my life after all this time. I start classes at the end of this month! I'll be going for an Associates degree!

I’m a bit late to the party but I’d thought I’d join in

Name : My irl name is Faith but you can call me either Popplio or Faith
Height: 5’9
Favorite Foods: Chicken, Cheese Pizza, Tacos, Hamburgers
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Animals: Seals, Sea lions and Cats.
Favorite Seasons: Fall and winter

I’m a bit of a geek who’s still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I enjoy helping people and currently volunteer at meals on wheels. I really like Pokémon and cute things especially Popplio and Cinnamoroll. also I have autism but I’m way more comfortable talking online X3

I’ve been here for a while, so maybe it’s time to answer this:

Name: Nuh-uh 👀
Nicknames: on this site, I’m fine if you just call me Yoshi. My irl nickname is part of my full name which I don’t feel comfortable sharing
Sex/Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/him
Body Type: not really sure to be honest
Zodiac/Birthday: October 17, which makes me a Libra!
Favorite Food: not sure lol. I’m not really a picky eater
Favorite Drink: water… but to avoid being basic, I’ll just say hot chocolate. One of the main things I actually like about winter
Most Hated Food: I can’t think of that many foods I hate having. I’m not a big fan of yams, though
Most Hated Drink: this one time, when we were sick, my mom made us have this drink. I don’t remember what it’s called and I don’t think that many people know about it since it’s an ethnic drink, but it was so awful. Definitely that.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas! That’s one of the other big things I like about winter. I love the vibes and seeing people be nice to each other and people being nice to me! I’m also really excited for the Season of Giving event so I can show my friends how much I appreciate them 🥰
Least Favorite Holiday: none of them are all that bad. The worst I could say about one is that I don’t care about it
Languages: English and that’s pretty much it lol. I guess I kind of know some Spanish
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: black
Nationality: American, but my parents are from Nigeria
Orientation: straight
Preferences: don’t really have any. Pretty much anyone if they’re cool
Relationship Status: single. It will probably stay that way for a while if I’m being realistic 😔
Personality: I’ve always hated questions like this because I don’t really know how to describe myself. I guess one of the big things is “introverted”
Personality Type: I haven’t taken one of those tests
Likes: video games, reading, watching tv, watching movies, warm and sunny weather, (playing) music, being nice to people, and getting things done. There’s a lot more obviously, but those are the main ones
Dislikes: bigotry, politics (they bring back bad memories of cringe edgelord me), super hot weather, super cold weather, my school in specific, people that can’t let other people be happy, and bad people in general (they both make me feel depressed). Just like the last point, these are just the main ones, so there’s a lot of other things I don’t like
Fears/Phobias: heights and bugs, but I’ve been getting over that last one
Occupation/Dream Job: right now I’m in high school. I still don’t know if I’m really sure of what I want to be and that’s been an issue for a really long time, but I think I’m going to be a nurse like my mom and older cousin

And that’s just some basic information about me! 😊

Ah the perfect thread! I'm coming back after being gone for far too long.

Name: Dragons/DragonsDusk/DragonAceSg7
Sex/Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Zodiac/Birthday: Cancer/July 9th
Favourite Food: pizza, breakfast foods, most kind of dumplings
Favourite Drink: soda/pop
Most Hated Food: seafood, fish, anything with cilantro, green peppers
Most Hated Drink: coffee, tea
Languages: English
Eye Color: mostly blue
Hair Color: dark brown with lots of grey/white
Nationality: American
Orientation: Asexual bi-romantic (the Ace in my name is not for this)
Relationship Status: married
Personality: apologetic introvert who does better communicating on the internet
Likes: video games, collecting, Grumpy Bear, Critical Role, Natasha Black Widow
Dislikes: crowds, bullies, tradition for the sake of tradition
Occupation/Dream Job: I'd love to get paid for my streaming/playing video games. Right now, I take care of my home when I feel strong enough.

It's been a hot minute, time for a little re-intro!
Name: Remus
Nicknames: Rem/Rems, Moe, Moony, λύκος (Greek word for wolf)
Sex/Gender: AFAB, trans-masc, I also collect xenogenders like Pokemon cards
Pronouns: he/him
Height: 5'8
Body Type: I have no clue
Zodiac/Birthday: June 11, Gemini
Favourite Holiday: Halloween
Languages: English and a bit of French (mostly learned from labels on products, thanks Canada), might start learning Greek
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Nationality: Canadian
Orientation: Aroace with a microscopic sprinkle of romantic attraction, queerplatonic
Preferences: In terms of people? Men, but preferably men who are also LGBTQ in some way, goes for both platonic and romantic relationships. Clarinet reeds? 2.5. Books? Anything Greek mythology-based. Music? K-pop, anything Yaelokre puts out, and (once again) anything Greek mythology-based.
Relationship Status: Taken ❤️
Personality: Sassy, depressed, protective, very cuddly
Personality Type: INFP
Likes: Concert band, playing clarinet, B O O K S, musical theatre, vexillology, writing
Dislikes: Dysphoria, math, science, all sports
Fears/Phobias: Spiders, heights, crabs, basically anything with more than 4 legs
Occupation/Dream Job: I'm currently doing voice acting, but I want to go into law.

Back