Contest / [Giveaway] Caption Contest (Sweet Feather prize plus additional TBT prizes)

Mars Adept

Defense is the best offense!
Bells
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Feedback
99.5% (198) +
Hello! It’s been a while since I’ve last hosted a contest or giveaway, and that is what this thread is all about. I’ll be giving away a valued collectible as the grand prize, plus additional smaller TBT currency prizes. Read below for all the info you need to enter and what you might win, as well as the rules you must follow for your entry/entries to be considered valid!

How to Enter:

This contest is a caption contest. 3 caption contests, to be specific. Each winner of each caption will win a different prize, so please read carefully.

There are three pictures. Each have a different scene. Below are the pictures.

Picture 1:
IMG_5547.jpeg

Picture 2:
IMG_5548.jpeg

Picture 3:
IMG_5549.jpeg

If you want to enter, you must apply a caption to a picture. You may apply a caption to 1 picture, 2 pictures, or all 3. Usually caption contests are humorous in nature, but your captions don’t necessarily have to be funny. They can be funny, heartfelt, sad, or any combination of emotions and tones.

Please format your entry or entries like this (the sentences are just an example):
1. This is an interesting photo.
2. This is a clever image!
3. This is a neat photograph…

Additional Contests/Giveaways and How to Enter:

In addition to the above main attraction that is the caption contest, there is another contest. In the first image there are three plushie characters in the car; The human with the grey hair and hat, the human with the blond hair, and the orange and purple creature. Anyone who correctly guesses at least one of these characters in their post will receive a small TBT prize. (The blue sea creature is a generic stuffed animal and does not need to be identified.)

On top of all this, there will be a random giveaway. Anyone who enters into the caption contest(s) and/or character guessing contest(s) will automatically be entered into this giveaway.

Prizes:

The winner of caption contest 1 (the image with the car) will win the grand prize, a Sweet Feather collectible.

The winner of caption contest 2 (the image with the Animal Crossing e-Reader card) will win 300 TBT.

The winner of caption contest 3 (the image with the Spinda plush) will win 100 TBT.

The winner(s) of the character guessing contests will win 50 TBT for each correct guess, up to 150 TBT total.

The winner of the random giveaway will win 100 TBT.

Rules:
1. All of your captions and character guesses must be in one, single post.
2. You must not edit your post.
3. Captions must be at least 3 words.
4. Aside from character guesses, no prize winners will overlap.
5. Winners of the character guessing contest will be granted their prizes asap. Winners of the caption contests will be decided in the hours after the contest ends. The random giveaway winner will be generated after all other winners are decided.

All contests end on Monday at 10PM EST. Thanks for looking. Good luck!

That’s a huge giveaway, thank you so much for the opportunity! :0 I’ll give it a shot, I hope I understood all the rules correctly ~

Entries:

1. Isaac, Heisenberg and Split Grundo on their way to steal your girl (to read her a bedtime story (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿))

2. Momma paperclip and her four cliplings discussing the importance of retro gaming

3. Spinda in a food coma after annihilating the entire bag of snacks at once (relatable)

Ooh this'll be fun.

#1: Get in loser, we're going to Moo Moo Meadows.

# It took me a total of doing 5 trades with paperclips for me to earn this rare E-Reader card

# How it feels to eat Japanese candy: (Insert Image #3 here) Stimulate your senses

I love caption contests, what a great idea! Thank you for hosting this.

Entries:

1. Squished between a teenager with no driver's license, and a maniac who might hula dance with his intestines on a bad day, the sea monster's idea to stay at home and read was looking more and more appealing to Split Grundo...

2. How do we get NES games back into Animal Crossing? 5 paperclips and this one weird trick will show you how!

3. Spinda: This... wasn't... gluten-free... *eternal suffering*

Bump.

Congratulations to Aquilla for correctly guessing all three characters! You will receive 150 TBT shortly.

Karl Heisenberg from Resident Evil
Isaac from Golden Sun
(Split) Grundo from Neopets

OMG How fun is this??

1. "Road trip rule #1.. Let the Neopet handle the map, the alchemist drive, and the psychic save the day. Book club meeting to follow."

2. "Paper clips and e-Reader cards... because even in Animal Crossing, organization is key!"

3. "...Spinda's Wild Night Out..."

omg thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! what a fun idea!

1. blue sea creature: "do you three know how fast you were going? yup we're gonna have to bring you all in!"
2. big paper clip: guys maybe if we play enough ice climbers nintendo will remake the game
3. these caplico cone snacks hit hard!!

what a fun contest! thanks for hosting!

1. “why are you reading in the middle of the road??”

2. “what a neat card! if only we weren’t paper clips and we could actually use it…”

3. “oh man, i shouldn’t have eaten so many…”

1.Split Grundo: “Quick! Grab the book and hop in the trunk! Don’t worry, I rigged the trunk light to stay on, even when closed. You can read the whole trip. ^^”

2. Tall paper clip: “You see that, Clip family?! THAT!…is why we’re no longer needed! The “card sleeve”. Back in MY day, cards didn’t GET cold! 😤

3. *In happy food coma* “Mmm…Caplico is caplicly delicious. 🤤

thank you for the generous giveaway!

1. "If you take me with you, I'll let you read my awesome comic book!"

2. "Yes, finally I can unlock Ice Climber on my five paperclips!"

3. "Oww the sugar rush is too much..."

Thanks for doing a giveaway!

wooo i'll try my best!

1: [Split Grundo whispering]: Psssst! Hey dinosaur! ...Hey!! Act natural, we never told the humans that dinosaurs could read! They'll start making weird conspiracy theories about us again!!

2: The brand new Animal Crossing: Ice Climber now comes with an expansion pack, which includes a whooping 5 paper clips!

3: [ WASTED ] [ GTA sound effect plays in the background ]

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! ^^

1. "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

2. Which paperclip can grasp the Animal Crossing: Ice Climber card the best? Level 3: protected with a top loader and penny sleeve

3. When the sugar rush dies down and you can't take another bite

what a generous giveaway!!
  1. beep beep, let’s go on an adventure!!
  2. with every purchase of the animal crossing x ice climber, you’ll receive five (5) exclusive paper clips!
  3. ouf, i’m so full from all those caplico cones…

Thanks for the chance. : )

1. "Oh, Dav Pilkey? I'm a huge fan as well!"
2. One card to rule them all...
3. "I'm so full, I think I'm about to pass out..."

Thanks for the giveaway!! This is so nice :>

1. “Get in loser, we’re going on a high speed car chase”
2. If you get the limited edition animal crossing ice climbers I can guarantee it’ll be taller than 5 paper clips! 🖐
3. When the sweets got you spinning a little too much

I'll give this one a shot! thank you for hosting 💗

1. "Lol, Cat Kid Comic Club? That's like Dog Man but less cool. Ask Isaac, he read 'The Scarlet Shedder'! The book was not as hairy as the title might imply, though. Hurry, we must convert you before you make it to CKCC's 'Influencers'! 😥"

2. "Forget the paper clips, where the hell did you get the Ice Climbers e-reader card from??? You absolute madman."

3. "Yeah uh... these are definitely not rawst berries... I might need some nausea medicine."

i think i missed entry but i wanted to say that it’s awesome of you to host something as big and fun as this!

I’m finally announcing the winners! Sorry it took me nearly a day to choose.

Also, I miscalculated how many bells I had when deciding prizes, so the random prize will unfortunately have to be shrunk to 50 TBT. I’m very sorry about this. All other prizes are unaffected.

Without further ado, here are the winners!

Caption Contest 1 (Sweet Feather): Jacob
Caption Contest 2 (300 TBT): roseflower
Caption Contest 3 (100 TBT): xSuperMario64

Random Winner (50 TBT): skarmoury

(Fun Fact: The random generator originally landed on Jacob so I had to reroll.)

If you won, congratulations! I appreciated everyone’s entries!

Caption Contest prizes will be distributed immediately. The random prize will be distributed shortly. Also, random prize winner, if there’s any way I can make this up to you, feel free to message me!

That’s all. Thanks to everyone who entered!

I’m finally announcing the winners! Sorry it took me nearly a day to choose.

Also, I miscalculated how many bells I had when deciding prizes, so the random prize will unfortunately have to be shrunk to 50 TBT. I’m very sorry about this. All other prizes are unaffected.

Without further ado, here are the winners!

Caption Contest 1 (Sweet Feather): Jacob
Caption Contest 2 (300 TBT): roseflower
Caption Contest 3 (100 TBT): xSuperMario64

Random Winner (50 TBT): skarmoury

(Fun Fact: The random generator originally landed on Jacob so I had to reroll.)

If you won, congratulations! I appreciated everyone’s entries!

Caption Contest prizes will be distributed immediately. The random prize will be distributed shortly. Also, random prize winner, if there’s any way I can make this up to you, feel free to message me!

That’s all. Thanks to everyone who entered!
ahhh thank you so much!! 💖 (sorry if i could only like your post, mobile sometimes doesn't let me choose another reaction lol)
congrats to the others! :] ty for the kind giveaway 💖

Back