• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving away Mushroom Furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now collected all of the Mushroom diy's and thought I would give some furniture away!

There will be 2 winners who can pick any 3 items of mushroom furniture. I will craft it for you!

Here is a picture of all the items you can choose from, including wallpaper and flooring:

View attachment 259399
(Picture from Instagram user _sweetieloves)

RULES:

🍄 Please only enter once. Do not spam multiple entries. You will not be counted.
🍄 Will choose winners on Tuesday 19th May at 12PM NZDT.
🍄 If chosen, you will get a DM from me and you can then pick your 3 items.
🍄 Will close the thread half and hour before picking winners, so make sure you enter early!
🍄 I can craft anything except the Log. Since I don't have the log stool recipe required. Please don't request this item.
🍄 I wont be customizing the items. That part is up to you :)
🍄 I will like your reply meaning you have been entered!

HOW TO ENTER:

🍄 Leave your IGN and Island name in your response.
🍄 Name one area of your island that you love the most at the moment ❤

Good Luck everyone!
IGN derek
Island name limanaki
Favorite place: mossy statue outpost in the back of the island!

thanks so much for doing this ! 🤗
i am di from pachira
my favorite place in my island rn is around my museum. i just spent 3 days terraforming and a ton of energy collecting statues and fossils etc. its nowhere near complete but it makes me feel so satisfied to look at bc all the hard work that went into it haha !

Jo from Reverie

I just finished remodeling my island yesterday and I am exhausted! haha My current favorite area is definitely my museum. I moved it up on the cliff and even added an outdoor space exhibit. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out! I even added a community park right next to it so it flows.:love:

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Hi! Late entry here, but sneaking in :) I’m Ashley from Erinacea. And my personal favourite part of my island so far is the museum exterior and associated research station. Before the world shut down I was pretty heavily involved in the academic and research community, so having the opportunity to showcase this part of the island has been a lot of fun!

Ixia Mia from Azkaban.

I love my zoo area! I need to work on my wild-life area and I think that the mushroom DIYs would make it beautiful!

I am Lillian form Thornhill and one area of my island that I love right now is some rocks at the end of my beach with stone and bamboo furniture c:
L1jpYclByuR8KvAytukBz2E8Lplo5DBDh50EDKRh8iTANeK-XSErd4iqfXC9elaAHUBmnlxYa21VHpduj3Z83v-vBudNyd2dB79JIcOM1PJ7-0wrQf0bA2JoilLvCNWB0SGquhszdlk

Loreley of Wishdrop

I am loving my watery grave area... basically a beach cemetery. It is one of my newer finished areas but I think it will be hard for me to top it with something else anytime soon.

nihil from sematary!
my neighbor area for mitzi and raymond is my favorite! they have a swinging bench, outdoor eating area, a tiny library and a garden!

I'm Sydney from Sunsweet, and my favorite thing about my island right now is my UFO/Alien excavation site! :) Thank you!

EDIT: I cant delete this post so just pretend it doesn't exist. Good luck those who entered!! :)

omg this would be AMAZING. i'm lacey from fairy ring island, and my current favorite area of my island is my forest! my forest takes up half of my island and is my "natural" half compared to my happy lil rainbow brick town half. i've been wanting the mush stuff so badly since before i even started the game because i had an enchanted forest in new leaf full of mushrooms and little hidden areas and i knew i really wanted to dedicate a huge chunk of my new horizons map to that idea as well. i've been obsessed with fairies and fairy rings and little spotted fairy mushrooms for as long as i can remember.

thank you so so much for the opportunity!

edit oh no i talked too much and missed it by a few minutes :( never mind thank you anyway for the opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back