• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving away Mushroom Furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Silvana from Capri and at the moment I love the piano/concert area I've made, overlooking the ocean and tucked away in the forest :)

Cavegirl from The Cutiez
My favorite part of my island right now is my bedroom because I just learned to costumize and everything matches so well💕

Metz from Laguna!
My current favorite area is my entrance! Think the terraforming turned out nice and I have it decorated w lilies of the valley :'D
ty for doing this!

pear from naath!

i love my little plaza area with my shops! it's...basically the only area of my island that's complete too haha

morthael from terminus!

absolutely love my airport entrance, i feel like i’ve managed to create the cozy/cottagecore vibe i’ve been wanting!

thanks so much for doing this!

Darcy from DC Island!
My favourite part of my island is my grandads memorial spot behind my house, due to not being able to visiting him because of lockdown it’s a nice place for me to reflect 💓

Natalie from Lavender
My favourite part of Lavender is the playground. It’s the first thing that I can say is 100% finished!

Thank you for doing this, I absolutely love the mush stuff!

Thanks for this great chance says Leilani from Keana 🌺
The part I love most about my island is the entry...or the shop area... or the part with the lighthouse. 😊

I'm Taiyou fron Crescentia
My favorite area on my island so far is the foresty area with nova lights + star fragments everywhere with stone and wood furnitures, it's where most of my villager houses is resided atm as well so they usually are in that area which is nice

Abby from lil island :) my favorite spot on my island is my house! I just finished the main room it’s a cozy kitchen/ family room, my upstairs is a cute girly slumber party room & the downstairs is a game room with lots of lights! I even built a back deck behind my house & I love it so much. Ps thanks for doing this!! Especially for us who live in the northern hemisphere & don’t have the mushroom stuff yet c:

This is so kind of you!!
My mayor is Emi, from Athana!
My favourite part of my island right now is my hybrid nursery!! I made it look really busy and cute, and I love it a lot. Also, to the far left of my island is a mushroom forest!

i'm katya from floaroma!! my favorite part of my island is my small foresty fairy garden right outside my house below my celeste viewing area :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back