• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving away Mushroom Furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Sydney from Sunsweet, and my favorite thing about my island right now is my UFO/Alien excavation site! :) Thank you!

EDIT: I cant delete this post so just pretend it doesn't exist. Good luck those who entered!! :)
omg this would be AMAZING. i'm lacey from fairy ring island, and my current favorite area of my island is my forest! my forest takes up half of my island and is my "natural" half compared to my happy lil rainbow brick town half. i've been wanting the mush stuff so badly since before i even started the game because i had an enchanted forest in new leaf full of mushrooms and little hidden areas and i knew i really wanted to dedicate a huge chunk of my new horizons map to that idea as well. i've been obsessed with fairies and fairy rings and little spotted fairy mushrooms for as long as i can remember.

thank you so so much for the opportunity!

edit oh no i talked too much and missed it by a few minutes :( never mind thank you anyway for the opportunity

You two are good! It's my bad for not locking the thread. I will count you both because I like both your entries! :)
Post automatically merged:

Time for some winners!

Thank you to everyone who entered. I got 56 entries, and I have put them all into a random name generating website, just so that this is fair and square. Like I said there will be 2 lucky winners! I will be sending you a DM if you win. Please make sure to reply to this DM with the 3 mushroom items you would like. You will have 24 hours to respond before I pick someone else.

Good luck to everyone!

Our first winner is....

✨ Loreley from Wishdrop! @fallenchaoskitten ✨
Congratulations! Please keep an eye on your DM's for my message!

Our second winner is....

✨ Alexandra from Vegeta! @AlexandraVegeta ✨
Congratulations! Please keep an eye on your DM's for my message!

Those are our two winners! Congratulations to you both!
To everyone else, thank you so much for entering. Will be sure to do more of these in the future! 💜
Post automatically merged:

Winners have been announced! Congratulations to you both! <3

Last edited:
Foxtrot from The Den!
my favorite area on my island is probably my garden. I did some light terraforming, added a fountain and stone arches with patterns on the ground and tall lanterns and I'm obsessed! little ambiance of Animal City in the background makes it so relaxing and chill!

Foxtrot from The Den!
my favorite area on my island is probably my garden. I did some light terraforming, added a fountain and stone arches with patterns on the ground and tall lanterns and I'm obsessed! little ambiance of Animal City in the background makes it so relaxing and chill!

Sorry, giveaway is now over and the winners have been chosen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back