New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Have any of you ever given up on trying to get your dreamies?

I feel like I'm about to give up on the only dreamy I have. I've been trying to get him and I'm either instantly outbid or I look in a thread to find bids already that I could never beat. No one wants TBT anymore, so I feel kind of at a loss. I've kept spot 10 open since I started playing, but I just kind of feel like giving up. Kind of wishing my dreamy wasn't so popular. Being constantly outbidded feels like a huge drag. I don't even have enough NMT where I'd feel comfortable opening up a plot and island hopping - plus with the new event, it's going to suck up my existing NMT trying to find those special new islands.

Anyway, have you guys ever given up on a dreamy because it just seemed too impossible?

Edit: Update! A lovely member gave me Marshal for free, as well as two other people so kindly offering him/dreamies for free as well! Thank you for restoring my faith that the community is still kind!

Feel free to keep responding about your dreamies and your searches though!

Last edited:
Well, for all my Dreamies I already have their cards. I might give up on Cherry or Bluebear, if I don’t find them randomly on a Mystery Island or the Campsite, but tbh, for peppy and Uchi Villagers I have other replacements.

I’m an idiot obsessed with Reneigh, so I actually paid actual money on eBay to get her. It’s dumb, I admit, but I have her and I adore her. I’m sorry about your frustration!

I don't know how you feel about custom amiibos but you can order some custom amiibo card (or coin) for Marshal on Esty!

I've stopped looking for Judy & Sherb for now, but I don't view it as giving up because I've decided to cycle my villagers a bit instead of sticking to a specific 10 for NH anyway, and the game has only been out for a month! If you wanna take a break from looking for now, you've still got years ahead of you that NH will last for.

I really liked Raymond when I first saw him but he's become so popular that I feel like I will never be able to

ill never get audie probably unless i encounter her on an island. thats why i settled for rosie. im hoping her prices will go down in the future (which seems like they are) because ill never have 50 NMT!

I'm assuming it's Marshal? You could try finding a cycle shop that sells at a low price or straight up giveaways. Usually cycle shops owners have access to amiibos. Plus, with NH having no void cycle like NL, if they want to cycle in Marshal again, it's real easy. By that logic, the price should be low.

Damn I just had Marshal on my campsite the other day :/

But no I'm just gonna get amiibo cards and tt to find that damn business cat

Yeah I meant Marshal, I've been having trouble typing today for some reason.

I'd love him but I'd hate to be a bother. I don't have much to offer for him either.
don’t even worry about it lol he’s currently on my island and I was gonna auction him but I think helping someone get their dreamy is better than getting NMT

Back