• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Goodbye fake release dates, Hello anticipated game!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
With a month left until the game gets released in the USA, lets share our countdown memories and fake release dates like the "Q2 2013" announcement. Let's start!

Release dates according to TBT:

2010- "The copyright says 2010 so that means it's getting released this year."
2010- "They'll release it during the holidays!"
2011- "They'll do a Spring release."
2011- "It makes more sense for them to release it in the Summer."
2011- "It will for sure be released during the Holiday Season."
2012- "I'm telling you it's going to be a Spring release!"
2012- "It'll release at the start of summer!"
2012- "Don't worry, we'll get it like a week or two after Japan!"

These past few years. So glad they are over. lol

Well, I the one I believed the most was probably that it will be released towards the end of 2012. :'(

Was supposed to be launched with the 3DS, didn't happen. I thought for sure it would have by the end of 2012, didn't happen. Then I thought April-May and was close. Just ready to play the game at this point.

I thought for sure it was going to e released February-April 2013 due to the whole quote about it be released early 2013. It's a shame that wasn't true. Oh well, at least we have a real release date now and inly a month left.

I thought it was gonna be released a few weeks after japan....Oh I was sooo wrong...soooooooo wrong..

I remember checking if there was a new Nintendo Direct every day during Xmas break to see a release date would be announced... well that didn't happen :(

I remember I thought it was going to be out in May. I guess it ended up being extended a little more than I pictured it, but not by too much.

Back