• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Graham and Savannah 😄

LoveGraceMarie

Fairy Rapunzel ✿
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5154-8831-7515
Pavé Pink Feather
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Balloon Dog
Galaxy Cupcake
Celeste Chick Plush
Sweet Balloon
Shooting Star Plush
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Heart of the Forest
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hi! In order to finish my island I’d like to have the identical villager lineup as I had in new leaf, which means Graham and Savannah will have to move at some point. Both are gifted as they’ve been on my island for a while, but both are free to a good home if anyone is interested. I’d rather they move to another island than be voided 😂 they can move at any time as I’ll be using amiibo to move other villagers in. Thanks!

Hello,
I really like Savannah, but I don't have a plot ready. I'll try to kick out villagers as fast as I can. Let me know if you can wait a while.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, sorry, I’d like Graham, not Savannah. Apologies for the confusion. I still don’t have a plot, but I’ll work on it. Let me know!

Last edited:
Hello,
I really like Savannah, but I don't have a plot ready. I'll try to kick out villagers as fast as I can. Let me know if you can wait a while.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, sorry, I’d like Graham, not Savannah. Apologies for the confusion. I still don’t have a plot, but I’ll work on it. Let me know!
Hi! No worries, that would be fine! I just saw your conversation too, I’ll reply there as well 😄

Back