• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Guide Book

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Not gonna look through a 1000 threads for this so has a guide book been confirmed for a release date launch?

I pre-ordered it too! It is like the same price as the actual game. @_@

I want one too, but I still don't know where I can pre order one around here... (the netherlands)

I'm considering getting the guide book, mainly for the checklists. I probably won't use it for much else. I like surprises.

yes the prima guide is 12 on amazon or 13... i noticed a $1 price change the other day -.- now at toys r us and game stop its $20 unless you h append to get 1 of those Japanese ones those are about 30 or more really 0.o

Woah wait free? How? :|

if you have a student email you can sign up for amazon student and get a free prime, i believe the shipping with stuff on prime is free ground and free 2day :) and the prima guide is definitely a prime object which is something i like to see

I saw this too. Prima is the same company that is making the guide sold in gamestop and on amazon, but this is on online version. It says it has interactive checklists too. And it's only $7. I wonder if it has all the info the physical guide will have. I think I want to get both. http://www.primagames.com/games/animal-crossing-new-leaf/primaguides/621

hmm im wondering if i want an e-guide but to be honest, i prefer to have a book...something to read when im bored and on the lou i miss those manuals for those moments :blush: lol

I saw this too. Prima is the same company that is making the guide sold in gamestop and on amazon, but this is on online version. It says it has interactive checklists too. And it's only $7. I wonder if it has all the info the physical guide will have. I think I want to get both. http://www.primagames.com/games/animal-crossing-new-leaf/primaguides/621

I'm getting it now out of curiosity, I've heard that these Animal Crossing guides usually have a lot of mistakes, we'll see.

Back