• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hey, please may you get me the crescent moon chair items and 2 nova lights? would also like their DIYs if possible! if you've got any zodiac fragments then i'd like a random selection of those too please ;D

hey, please may you get me the crescent moon chair items and 2 nova lights? would also like their DIYs if possible! if you've got any zodiac fragments then i'd like a random selection of those too please ;D
Hi magicaldonkey, please use the Dodo Code above to come collect your items. :)

Would you happen to have the green Boba Drink or the Ramune Soda Frozen Treat?

Also, do you have the Fortune Cookie Cart?

Hi there, what an awesome gesture! I'm hoping to collect some wedding items if you have any available :) Definitely will throw in a tip since it's a hefty list!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
Wedding Head Table x2, Garden
Wedding Arch x1, Garden
Wedding Bench x4, Garden
Nuptial Bell x1, White
Nuptial Ring Pillow x1, White
Wedding Cake x1, Garden
Wedding Candle Set x3, Garden
Wedding Flower Stand x2, Garden
Wedding Table x2, Garden
Welcome Wedding Board, Garden/Message
Wedding Chair x8, Garden
Wedding Fence, 2 stacks
Flower petal basket x1

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Pick-Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: PST, after 10AM on the weekends or after 6PM on weekdays!

I would like some kitchen items (I want my main room to be a fancy restaurant like the one in the direct) if you have them, please.

I would like some kitchen items (I want my main room to be a fancy restaurant like the one in the direct) if you have them, please.
Uh, I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific. :p Otherwise, I might just grab some random diner or kitchen furniture... lol
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, what an awesome gesture! I'm hoping to collect some wedding items if you have any available :) Definitely will throw in a tip since it's a hefty list!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:
Wedding Head Table x2, Garden
Wedding Arch x1, Garden
Wedding Bench x4, Garden
Nuptial Bell x1, White
Nuptial Ring Pillow x1, White
Wedding Cake x1, Garden
Wedding Candle Set x3, Garden
Wedding Flower Stand x2, Garden
Wedding Table x2, Garden
Welcome Wedding Board, Garden/Message
Wedding Chair x8, Garden
Wedding Fence, 2 stacks
Flower petal basket x1

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Pick-Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: PST, after 10AM on the weekends or after 6PM on weekdays!
Hi, elo-chan, please use the Dodo code above to collect your items. :)

Last edited:
Uh, I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific. :p Otherwise, I might just grab some random diner or kitchen furniture... lol
ACK I didn’t get a notification! I mean like kitchen systems like the counters with appliances, and cloth covered tables

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: NMT, whatever amount you're comfortable giving. I'm trying to get the rare insect island :p
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Drop-off
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? I'm available now and for the next couple hours. Im in EST time zone.

List of requested items:
3 red imperial dining tables and some red diner booths and stools.

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Berliner, Twelve-grape dish
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Drop-off
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Available for next 1-2 hours!

Apologies for the wait... I was kinda busy decorating my own island. :p Plus, I haven't even had breakfast yet. lol

@UnendingHope, got 30 stacks of NMTs for you. Please send me the Dodo Code now.

@b100ming, gonna need a while to grab that third red imperial dining table. Will notify you again.

@elo-chan, got your items; will let you know when I'm ready to send you your items.

Last edited:
Hey Orius! If you have some time, may I request x1 Mom's Cushion (Blue with flowers) and x1 Mom's Embroidery (Flowers)? ^^

Hello can I order the following:

- Pipe (2)
- Super Star
- Large Mushroom Platform (4)
- Small Mushroom Platform (5)
- Mermaid Wall DIY
- Bunny Day Topiary (2)
- Bunny Day Planter Box (2)
- Bunny Day Tree (2)
- Beautiful Statue

hiya! could i get some of this diys and items? ty 🥺 sorry if this too much lol i was missing them a lot bc i time travel and im a second player xD

log chair diy
log extra long sofa diy
mush lamp diy
mush log diy
mush low stool diy
mush partition diy
mush table diy
nova light diy
old fashioned washtub diy
clothesline diy
spooky tree diy
spooky trick basket diy