• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Antique, Cute, and Diner sets, all colors!
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Pick-up!
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: Any time tonight. Current schedule's on he vampiric side : will be mostly active around night to early afternoon for a few days.

I'm only looking to catalogue all the items listed : i'm trying to collect everything for my new save, so i'll definitely be posting more orders. Take your time gathering everything up!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Antique, Cute, and Diner sets, all colors!
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: Any time tonight. Current schedule's on he vampiric side : will be mostly active around night to early afternoon for a few days.

I'm only looking to catalogue all the items listed : i'm trying to collect everything for my new save, so i'll definitely be posting more orders. Take your time gathering everything up!
Thanks for waiting, but I'm currently making a delivery now to inazuma's island. Will gather your items once I'm done. :)

These item sets should be pretty easy to acquire since they're all gathered together one on portion of the treasure island. Should take only about 30 mins, depending on whether if the treasure islands crash again. Been having issues where the Nintendo Switches that are hosting the treasure islands kept crashing, hence the delay.

Thanks for waiting, but I'm currently making a delivery now to inazuma's island. Will gather your items once I'm done. :)

These item sets should be pretty easy to acquire since they're all gathered together one on portion of the treasure island. Should take only about 30 mins, depending on whether if the treasure islands crash again. Been having issues where the Nintendo Switches that are hosting the treasure islands kept crashing, hence the delay.

Alright! Would it be okay if I can pick up and drop the items, since i'm only cataloguing them? It'd help save you time in case other people need any of those sets I want. If any more delays happen, that's a-okay!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:

5 Boba drinks - 1 of each variety

1 carnations

1 forsythia

2 new year's noodles

1 ox figurine

3 stacks elegant mushrooms

3 stacks flat mushrooms

2 stacks round mushrooms

2 stacks skinny mushrooms

1 black lucky cat

2 white lucky cats

2 stacks clay

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick up

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?
Anytime tonight or tomorrow should work PST.

Thank you.

Bridal veil
Wedding dress
Wedding pumps
Wedding wand

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Either/or works!

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime tonight or weekdays after 6PM!

Sorry it's taking a while; I got to the diner section at last! lol Should be done soon.

And apologies to @moonshi and @elo-chan for the wait too. This is gonna take a while, yeah. lol

@windloft Alright, go go go! Dodo code's up! :ROFLMAO:

Btw, how we will do it is... pick up about 10-30 items and catalogue them before dropping them, so as to prevent confusion. :) I'll follow behind you and periodically go to my house and store those items.

@windloft Alright, go go go! Dodo code's up! :ROFLMAO:

Btw, how we will do it is... pick up about 10-30 items and catalogue them before dropping them, so as to prevent confusion. :) I'll follow behind you and periodically go to my house and store those items.

Got it, thank you! Should be easy enough, i'll be there in a bit.

• 2 Cityscape walls
  • 3 Cotton candy- 1 of each variety
  • 5 Boba drinks- 1 of each variety

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Anytime that is most convenient for you

5 Boba drinks - 1 of each variety

1 carnations

1 forsythia

2 new year's noodles

1 ox figurine

3 stacks elegant mushrooms

3 stacks flat mushrooms

2 stacks round mushrooms

2 stacks skinny mushrooms

1 black lucky cat

2 white lucky cats

2 stacks clay

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?
Anytime tonight or tomorrow should work PST.

Thank you.
Alrighty, moonshi, your items are ready! Please feel free to reply if you're ready (and haven't fallen asleep :p ). I'll go collect the others' requested items in the meantime. :)
Post automatically merged:

No worries! I can wait. I'd also like to request the Carp Banner :)
Elo, yours are ready too. Feel free to post here whenever. :)

Last edited:
Ordering again :)

- Super Star
- Mush Lamp DIY
- Mush Log DIY
- Mush Parasol DIY
- Skinny Mushrooms (3 stacks)
- Flat Mushrooms (2 stacks)
- Barrel DIY
- Giant Teddy Bear DIY
- Decoy Duck DIY
- Wooden Bookshelf DIY
- Angled Signpost DIY
- Tiny Library DIY

- Super Star
- Mush Lamp DIY
- Mush Log DIY
- Mush Parasol DIY
- Barrel DIY
- Giant Teddy Bear DIY
- Decoy Duck DIY
- Wooden Bookshelf DIY
- Angled Signpost DIY
- Tiny Library DIY

Sorry NVM LOLLLL just the original orders above will do. :)

Last edited:

- Super Star
- Mush Lamp DIY
- Mush Log DIY
- Mush Parasol DIY
- Barrel DIY
- Giant Teddy Bear DIY
- Decoy Duck DIY
- Wooden Bookshelf DIY
- Angled Signpost DIY
- Tiny Library DIY

Sorry NVM LOLLLL
lol Oh no. I already prepared everything. LOLLL

Thank you so much for doing this!

1 each of the below:
  • festivale balloon lamp
  • festivale confetti machine
  • festivale drum
  • festivale flag
  • festivale garland
  • festivale lamp
  • festivale stage
  • festivale stall
  • festivale parasole

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pickup

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? GMT +8, I'm free to drop by in the next five hours though :D

Thank you so much for doing this!

1 each of the below:
  • festivale balloon lamp
  • festivale confetti machine
  • festivale drum
  • festivale flag
  • festivale garland
  • festivale lamp
  • festivale stage
  • festivale stall
  • festivale parasole

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pickup

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? GMT +8, I'm free to drop by in the next five hours though :D
Dodo code's up! :)

Also, a GMT +8? Where you at? Singapore? Malaysia? Australia? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back