• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ HALLOWEEN SEASON begins! ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Spooky month! A pretty solid reason for me to dive back into the game to get new stuff. I enjoyed Halloween season last year, so I'm excited to decorate my island with spooky stuff again, including new items!

So excited to try and get the new items. My second island was started at the beginning of the year so will be trying for all the DIYS for that island. Started last week on my main island decorating for Halloween. I love the spooky DIYโ€™s since you can use them for all of fall. I just turn all the pumpkin decorations around and so I have them out for all of November as well.

Kinda inconvenient for me since I'm currently taking a break from ACNH. Guess I should've seen this coming though, but then again, I've also got quite a few Halloween decor from my purchased treasure island already, so I'm probably covered for now. Kinda too lazy to log into NH everyday. Will probably check in again on the 10th.

Also, we don't traditionally celebrate Halloween in Singapore (not until a decade ago or so), so it's not really something for me to get excited about. It's a traditional American holiday like Thanksgiving and the 4th of July or something.

Nice. Since I wanted to play through the game again with a fresh start, I deleted my old savefile, so I'm looking forward to doing the Halloween event again. Last time I've done it, I recall it being very cute! Halloween (and October, in general) is one of my favorite seasons and holidays, so I'm glad I'll get to enjoy it again.

I'm tempted to play again and revamp my island for Halloween. The spooky tree does sound interesting and the fence DIY from last year is one of my favourite fences to decorate with so maybe I'll boot up my switch again.

Spooky tree I'm coming for you :D I've been meaning to redo an area of my island and the start of spooky season gives me the perfect motivation <3

I can't thank you enough for this guide!!

I'm going to save this for the event, so I can be sure I get all of the items.
Happy 1st of Halloween! ๐ŸŽƒ

i don't really plan to participate in it this year. it's not as fun to me as the NL version, with the masks and everything, and i already completed the event last year. i'll just collect the three new DIYs (already have the spooky tree) and craft/customize all their variations for the catalogue, but that'll be it. i don't think i'm even going to bother with buying any of the candy this year, and i already have my pumpkin garden up from the original pumpkin update. good luck (and have fun) to everyone else though!

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! I got the trick lamp diy earlier on my 2nd island. Still playing catch up on my main but almost bk to real time finally. Only a few days to go. At least I was able to go get the diy with my main rep. Now to get bk to regular time and decorate my main! Iโ€™ve already started on my other island but still have a ton to do there so Iโ€™ll be running bk and forth between for a bit. My 2nd island is new so I havenโ€™t done much, so I have tons of area to work with. My main accessible area will be the front part and I will make the second part completely inaccessible but some of that will be decorated as well kind of Ha ha ha. My museum is spookyfied, and so is my tailor shop with tons of costumes wrapped up to pick from. Working on my main house rooms as itโ€™ll be a carnival house as well. Hopefully I can get it finished a week before HW so I can post a DA for trick or treating. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m gonna change my main up too much as Iโ€™ll probably just do what I did last year and add a few extra things.

I won't lie I got my first spooky series DIY from one of my villagers yesterday and was instantly excited, I can't wait to decorate my island in time for Halloween as well as collect the rest of the spooky series DIY set. ๐ŸŽƒ

Iโ€™m going to decorate with alll the spooky items on my new island hehe :D

I have one question: we can find the recipes in balloons but I'm totally unlucky to get a single one so crafting villagers car give them too. Yesterday and today I get two recipes. Do you know if every crafting villager will give me a Halloween recipe or if it's random (sometimes a Halloween one, sometimes something other)? I don't know if I'm really clear, sorry. To be short in this period of time can we only get Halloween recipe from villagers or it's random?
Thank you :D

I think it's random? I had one villager craft halloween and one a random DIY the other day, but the Halloween ones are rather prevalent!

Iโ€™m so glad we have all month to get the Halloween DIYS. I forgot about Cherry blossom season for my southern island. So trying to get those as well. My villagers on my second island would rather craft regular DIYโ€™s that I know then Halloween ones.

Just got two bamboo DIYโ€™s guess I should look up how many of those Iโ€™m missing.

Last edited:
Back