• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ HALLOWEEN SEASON begins! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

I've already played through parts of October and made the new DIYs. My favourite would have to be the spooky tree. I really missed having dead trees and this DIY is the closest to having them.

I got the new spooky diys this morning. The tree is cool, but I think I love the trick lamp best.

I'm going to have to wait for my pumpkins to mature so I craft all the variants. Why did I not expand my pumpkin patch several weeks ago? 😫

Even if just for a while I'm happy the spooky season give me a reason to come back to my island ❀

I'm definitely looking forward to all the seasonal updates, especially the Animal Crossing Direct this month! I'm trying to get the newest Halloween DIYs from balloons, but so far no luck. :(

thank you for posting this! i actually just came back from a hiatus and have been slowly tt’ing forward to present time, so i’m entering spooky season a bit late since i just reached october 1st in-game!

i’ve also apparently forgotten everything about spooky season since last year, so i really appreciate the refresher on what all this month entails! i’m also very excited to have 3 new diys to hunt for. happy halloween, everyone! πŸŽƒπŸ–€πŸ§‘

I'm definitely looking forward to all the seasonal updates, especially the Animal Crossing Direct this month! I'm trying to get the newest Halloween DIYs from balloons, but so far no luck. :(

i got mine from my villagers super fast, its only the 5th of October and i already have the 3 DIYs

i got mine from my villagers super fast, its only the 5th of October and i already have the 3 DIYs
Same. I got all 3 from my crafting villagers on October 1st (morning), 2nd (evening) and 3rd (morning).

Time for me to hibernate until Jan. 😴

October starts the most stressful season at work until the end of December. Last year I took a hiatus, looks like this year possibly as well.

Back