• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Halloween

Lujei

Fairy Queen from Majesty
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Some people might ask me what I am for Halloween. Well, I'm a maid. And no, i don't mean that as a joke. Literally all i'm doing for Halloween is cleaning. Gotta wash my bedding...gotta clean the litterbox even though it's not my turn...gotta do the dishes again...gotta vaccuum the house including my room...gotta do my laundry...yeah, it's pretty depressing. None of my friends whatsoever invited me to their fun parties or trick-or-treating sprees, even after i told them multiple times that i wasn't doing anything at all and that i wanted to do something. All they would really do is either ignore me or just say 'that sucks'. YEAH. IT DOES SUCK.

To top that all off, I bought a bunch of turnips to sell today, but of course being the stupid idiot that i am, time traveled back to 6am...so i got the lovely sight of hundreds of spoiled turnips. 1.5 mil down the trash....so yeah. -_- I hate my life. Luckily though...a friend helped me replace the lost money so i can try again. I felt so relieved after that.

My boyfriend reassures me that he's only going out for an hour and coming right back before seeing me, but still...i really wanted to do something exciting. I wanted to dress up at school and go trick-or-treating...or even a Halloween party. SOMETHING. *sigh*...well, at least I've got him. Even when everyone is out having fun and i'm all by myself, he will come back and be with me. :) I can find at least some reassurance with that. He knows how i feel and makes sure i'm not alone, unlike mostly everyone else i know. I'm lucky to have him.

I'm working on Halloween, too, so I know how you feel. It sucks you can't go out and have fun, but at least you have someone to spend the holiday with, so I'd cherish that. :)

Back