• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Handwritten or typed?

Handwritten or typed?

• Handwritten!

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Typed!

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • I prefer both!

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters

Aradai

SHIFT IN YOU AND I
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Violet
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
So, do you guys prefer handwriting something out, or typing it up? I prefer the latter, because it's way easier and faster.

Depends on what I'm writing. I like making lists for no reason and I like to write those out but for anything else I would just type it

I absolutely hate writing by hand, I avoid it as much as possible. My handwriting has actually gotten really bad since I almost always type things.

It depends what it is. If it's notes for my lectures and stuff, I prefer to handwrite. Because apparently muscle memory or something helps you remember it more. I dunno if that's true but tbh I need all the help I can get. Plus I can actually write a hell of a lot faster than I can type.

But if it's like a lab report or an essay or something, then obviously typed because I gotta go back and redraft it one million times.

If it's a letter though, I always handwrite. Because then I can draw pictures and stuff in the margins and write in a pink pen and make it look cute. I love writing letters :3

But generally I prefer writing to typing. I love writing with my hand! I love pens and stationery haha.

i type notes and junk for english but for apush and chemistry, i write it out because you can remember things better if written, even if you don't go back and read it, and also because why not.

I prefer handwritten notes and such, I love my handwriting and I try to write with it as much as possible.

I type a lot of my essays and tests for school, though, because it's much easier to send it to them via email than to hand it in the next day. There's also no confusion if they can't tell what a word is in my handwriting.

I prefer to hand write things though I don't have the best writing skills in the world. I just feel it's more personal. ^.^

I really like both but I prefer to handwrite things and I usually choose to do so if given a choice.

I make mistakes often and crossing out/whiting them out isn't very neat.
Also most assignments and papers require it, so I'm used to it.

I write and type fast, but my handwriting is terrible, so I prefer typing.

Typed, definitely. High school was the last time I was required to do a lot of handwriting on a daily basis, so my hand was pretty much used to it, but that was 8 years ago now. Since then I've not really needed to write anything, plus when I do, my hand cramps up something fierce and there's also the fact I'm left-handed, so I struggling with accidently smudging my writing.

well if we're talking about like school lecture notes, I prefer handwriting them because there have been some recent studies that have shown that it helps you retain information better?

for most things, it's easier to type though.

I prefer handwriting since it's faster but because I have terrible handwriting, I normally just type to make everyone's lives easier.

Really does depend. For essays and english assignments I prefer typing much more.

However for studying notes and stuff I prefer written notes.

Typing.
I hate writing and I'd rather not write at all. Typing looks much neater and It's easier to read.

I prefer handwriting for journal entries, note taking, letters and cards. And, for everything else, there's the keyboard.

Back