Has a popular villager wronged you?

Do you have a personal vendetta against a well liked villager?

• Total voters

Coach

mr struggle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5359-8382-5309
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Some villagers are well known to be popular and loved, but to some they have shown a sinister side. Are there any villagers that other people seem to love but you just can't trust? Do you have a personal Bill Wibbly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, never had any issues with popular villagers. If I don’t want them in my island, they are super easy to adopt out to a new loving home.

not that I know of.... most villagers i didnt like were ugly oops
if it counts, I don't like chrissy as much as I love francine, so i never intended on getting the both of them on my island. i guess most people would love to have them both since they're twins but i'm just not a chrissy fan im sorry 😭 i dont hate her or anything, i'm just kinda. meh. francine on the other hand i love like a whole lot!! when it comes to twins in media i tend to side HEAVILY with one of them and ignore the other....
lowkey wanted to make headcanons about francine living on my island because she has a personal vendetta against chrissy, but please don't mind me i just like making angst stories about my characters bye 🏃‍♀️💨

Uhh, no. They all have the same dialogue, so if I were to hate a certain personality because of what they say, then I would hate every villager of said personality.

But if there’s a popular villager I can’t stand, it’s Ankha. She is often used for those “Imagery” that I can’t like her anymore…

Back