• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Has anyone kept their original 5 starters for quite a while??

In my old town I kept Lucky and Rasher around until I reset about 3 months later.

Ever thought about fusing them into the same town??
I actually had Chrissy in the town with Ankha before, and Francine. But I messed up while plot resetting Francine and couldn't deal with her spot, then I reset my old town and ended up getting Chrissy as a starter so I moved her & Francine out of Rosemary and got Carmen and Whitney to replace them. :)

In my old town I kept Lucky and Rasher around until I reset about 3 months later.

Even though Lucky hasn't really been on any of my dreamy lists. I'd have a hard time letting go of him...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually had Chrissy in the town with Ankha before, and Francine. But I messed up while plot resetting Francine and couldn't deal with her spot, then I reset my old town and ended up getting Chrissy as a starter so I moved her & Francine out of Rosemary and got Carmen and Whitney to replace them. :)

Dang I guess that worked out amazingly!

Even though Lucky hasn't really been on any of my dreamy lists. I'd have a hard time letting go of him...
Lucky's one of my favorites. I'd love to have him in my new town but I haven't seen him yet.

Unfortunately, and not on purpose. Only one has moved out. I am waiting for the other 2 to move .__.;

I didn't like Jitters
I HATED Anabelle
I loved Rhonda and Bruce but both were lost in a TTing accident
And Walker... I just didn't like his house I'm sorry come back bbe

I had 3/5 of them for almost a year but then I let them go and now I've only got Del who's been here since Day 1

I still have Skye, one of my original animals. I had Apollo until he disappeared ;3;

i really wanted to at least have one original but i hated them all ;_; so ye, i kept marshal though who was my 6th move in though

I've had Drago in my town since day 1! My other starters were Anicotti, Soleil, Vic, and Goose and I didn't really like them too much. But Drago's definitely a favorite of mine and I hope to keep him for as long as I can :D

I've had Drago in my town since day 1! My other starters were Anicotti, Soleil, Vic, and Goose and I didn't really like them too much. But Drago's definitely a favorite of mine and I hope to keep him for as long as I can :D

Yeah hes pretty original (design wise) too. I had him in my first ever town a LONG........... time ago. He was one of my favorites there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think he should be more popular also.

I actually still have all 5 of them since I started the game last June. They are Chester, Cheri, Kitty, Cally, and Rod. I've been tossing around the idea of having Chester move out since I don't really like having two bear cubs in the same town, and I would prefer more variety, but I'm not sure yet. I really liked them all and preferred having the game pick random villagers for me instead of handpicking all of them myself, which is why they're still here to this day.

I actually still have all 5 of them since I started the game last June. They are Chester, Cheri, Kitty, Cally, and Rod. I've been tossing around the idea of having Chester move out since I don't really like having two bear cubs in the same town, and I would prefer more variety, but I'm not sure yet. I really liked them all and preferred having the game pick random villagers for me instead of handpicking all of them myself, which is why they're still here to this day.

Yeah I'm kinda leaning toward the idea of keeping around randoms instead of having a bunch of dreamies too. Rod is one of my top 5 favorite villagers!

Yeah hes pretty original (design wise) too. I had him in my first ever town a LONG........... time ago. He was one of my favorites there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think he should be more popular also.

He definitely should be! Especially since other unique, original-looking villagers like Merengue and Ankha are so popular.

My first town I kept Bruce the whole time, and then got him asap for my new town after my data corrupt.
My new town ~after resetting over 150 times for certain criteria~ luckily started with Erik and Bam too. So I've still got those from October.

Back