• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Has anyone kept their original 5 starters for quite a while??

Town Victoria was my first town started a week after the game was release. I still have all 5 starters and the rest of the villagers that moved in. Teddy,Lolly,Big Top,Tutu and Yuka were my starters.
Town Lolly was started in September and I still have all 10 villagers. The last two that moved in came from my old TT town.
lazytown became a really town around November. It was a TT town before so my starters moved out. One villager moved in from a town that I had to erase and restart. He still talks about Town Crazy. Poor fellow it's gone.

Out of my originals I have Kid Cat, Mitzi, Fang, and Anchovy. I accidentally lost Eugene, but just got him back. So maybe that counts.

Out of my originals I have Kid Cat, Mitzi, Fang, and Anchovy. I accidentally lost Eugene, but just got him back. So maybe that counts.

That's an awesome starting crew!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Victoria was my first town started a week after the game was release. I still have all 5 starters and the rest of the villagers that moved in. Teddy,Lolly,Big Top,Tutu and Yuka were my starters.
Town Lolly was started in September and I still have all 10 villagers. The last two that moved in came from my old TT town.
lazytown became a really town around November. It was a TT town before so my starters moved out. One villager moved in from a town that I had to erase and restart. He still talks about Town Crazy. Poor fellow it's gone.

That is pretty sad (the end part)....

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first town I kept Bruce the whole time, and then got him asap for my new town after my data corrupt.
My new town ~after resetting over 150 times for certain criteria~ luckily started with Erik and Bam too. So I've still got those from October.

I'm going to have to visit your dream town one of these days.

My last 2 just left about 3 or 4 months ago. (and I started playing right after release)

i still have 4 of my original ones, and i have had the game since launch. The fifth was teddy and he moved w/o telling me :(

4 starting villagers in my town are gone except for Stitches, which is a starter. He's staying in my town forever!

I got Rory, Puddles, Pekoe, Soleil, and Deli as starters. I still have 'em all, but will only be getting rid of Puddles.

In my current town, I'm keeping Merengue forever, and I still have Hugh, PomPom, and Sparrow(although he is leaving on the 14th). Baabara already left and I reset on the 4th .-.

I made my North American town since the midnight of the game's launch day, and I still have Carmen after a year and a month! A few days ago, Del, a another starter villager left the town.

Last edited:
Well I kept the three villagers that greeted me at the train station when I first started! Vesta, Felicity, and Cranston! All of three of them are lovely villagers that I'm keeping forever <3

Clays one of my favorite villagers (that I've ever had). I really thought he would be ranked higher. A LOT HIGHER.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no doubt I would have kept him if I kept the town I had (he was a starter).... Which I should have....

Clay is awesome. He's never leaving my town.

Isn't he the cutest? And his house is on this awesome spot right on the cliff by the waterfall. If he ever accidentally moved away I would just die.

The only starter I kept for the rest of the game, in my old town, was Kid-Cat. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to keep him at first, but he did seem pretty cool after talking to him a few times.

I usually get bored after a while when keeping my starters. It's nice to see some new faces.

My starting 5 were Victoria, Lucy, Naomi, Aurora, and Mac. I planned on keeping Victoria forever as one of my dreamies but she left my town in a TT accident... :(. I also kept Lucy for a very long time.

I still have four of my original five today, sadly lost one in September. I've been playing since July last year.

Last edited:
Back