• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Has anyone kept their original 5 starters for quite a while??

My starting 5 were Hugh, Tammy, Francine, Maple and Walt. They've all gone now- Hugh was the last to leave and I was a bit sad, even though he was my least favourite. I'd love to have Maple back sometime. She was the first to go.

I've kept Celia and Midge, but I accidentally let Sterling (who is my fave guy villager) and Benedict leave. Oh, and I TTed a bit too much that Kitty left, so I'm REALLY upset about that, even if it was a while ago. I didn't think I'd miss them that much but I doooo D:

Bree, Lionel and Tom have been in my town since the beginning. All my other starters stayed in my town for at least 3 months :)

Last edited:
Does anyone still have all theirs (that hasn't started a town in the last couple weeks)??
My main town started on 29 December. I still have 2/5 starters: Hamphrey and Pippy.

Although Flip and Fuchsia were move-ins, they moved in within the first few days, and I still have them.

As for the other starters, the only one I am sure of is Clyde, and 'friendship level' was high when I decided to let him move. Tex and Gayle may have been starters; Tex I intended to let move, but Gayle only left because I did not play the game for a few days.

I've had Rudy since the beginning. I can't remember if Colton was an original, but I still have him.

I didn't keep anyone for my main town, but I still have Wolfgang and Purrl in my second town, and I love them!

Punchy and Marshal have been here for over a year as part of my original 10

None of them started to move out until September. I got the game in early July (2013, of course).

I've had my town for almost 50 days and still have all of my starters. In fact, no one has moved out because I'm not allowing anyone to until I get their pictures. ; n ;
And I'm keeping Flurry, one of my starters, because she's one of my dream villagers. ^^

In Celadon, my original five (Gladys, Lobo, Boomer, Puddles, and Cousteau) are permanent. It's my first AC village, so I wanted to keep them all. <3

In Chrome, my starters were Peggy, Bill, Static, Blaire, and Pudge. I would have kept Bill, but I only have room for one jock, Rudy. I didn't love Peggy, so I didn't keep her either. The rest are here to stay, though. In Trout, I could only keep Merry and Kid Cat because of my theme, my other starters were Roscoe, Becky, and Gayle.

In Celadon, my original five (Gladys, Lobo, Boomer, Puddles, and Cousteau) are permanent. It's my first AC village, so I wanted to keep them all. <3

In Chrome, my starters were Peggy, Bill, Static, Blaire, and Pudge. I would have kept Bill, but I only have room for one jock, Rudy. I didn't love Peggy, so I didn't keep her either. The rest are here to stay, though. In Trout, I could only keep Merry and Kid Cat because of my theme, my other starters were Roscoe, Becky, and Gayle.

I really like the starters in your first town. All pretty unique and very likable.

(edit cos I forgot about Bud, lol T_T) I still have 3/5 of my starters. The only one I let move out was Maelle and Bud was by accident ;o;. I don't think I can let the others go, I'm too attached XD. I started my town in Oct. 2013

Last edited:
Who'd you have??

Now that you've asked that, I really had to think. Oops! I made a mistake; I actually have 3/5 of my originals left. I have Cyrano, Sydney, Lucky. Bud and Maelle have moved out ^^''

Now that you've asked that, I really had to think. Oops! I made a mistake; I actually have 3/5 of my originals left. I have Cyrano, Sydney, Lucky. Bud and Maelle have moved out ^^''

Aw, Lucky and Bud would be fun to have together!

Since I just reset I'm planning to get all my starters out EXCEPT for Margie, Tangy, and Rizzo. Because those guys are awesome.
Margie is my favorite villager.

Yep! I've had Tom and Hamlet since release. I planned on keeping Erik for much longer, but one day he moved without warning :(

Since I just reset I'm planning to get all my starters out EXCEPT for Margie, Tangy, and Rizzo. Because those guys are awesome.
Margie is my favorite villager.

Tangy is arguably my favorite cat and Rizzo is one coo MF.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! I've had Tom and Hamlet since release. I planned on keeping Erik for much longer, but one day he moved without warning :(

Had Tom in one of my old towns. Along with Snake. Solid Snake and Batman were great friends.

Back