• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

have you been banned before?

have you been banned before?

• yes

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • no

Votes: 116 83.5%

• Total voters
wait why is this thread not closed yet
you can't talk about banned people/being banned in any forum/thread/chat lmao

No, but I've gotten one infraction for post quality, lmao!!! Also, this reminds me. Where's Starry?

I've never been banned, but I've had an infraction for post quality, a warning for post quality, and a warning for "innaproprite language"

I got an infraction once for post quality. I posted a face...

i pray for the people that put off amazing performances but get banned
like a few people have been banned like 696,969,696 times and it just breaks my heart--the reason for it, i mean

I think I was warned once because I made a thread asking who smoked w***...

Last edited:
No bans or infractions for over 2 years I've been here. I'm a good boy. :rolleyes:

No infractions (YET lol; I kind of write too much, though).
No bans either! Actually, I think the only website I've ever been banned on was Animal Jam because the card I used for my membership expired... That wasn't exactly my fault, though. xD

By the way, would someone mind giving me examples of reasons behind infractions? x)

Last edited:
HAHHAHA i haven't been banned yet but i have some infractions

By the way, would someone mind giving me examples of reasons behind infractions? x)
anything that breaks forum rules really. getting into fights is a big one though i think.

Last edited:
Nope. Only gotten one warning for post quality. The only site I've been banned from is Miiverse, and that's because of false reporters and automated admins. Thank goodness the admins here are actual people.

Back