have you ever made a mistake in any AC game?

I thought you could be too fast pulling out a fish when it took the bait.

Nooo i just woke up and i was half asleep cus i got nothing else to do and played Animal Crossing then i was sooo half asleep when it touched my bait i accidently pulled it out

Biggest mastake: Let a random stranger hold my gold slighshot, gold shovel, toad hat.

The *censored.3.0*ing ass of a *censored.3.0*ing *censored.1.1*.

useing the duplacte glitch it makes things more boring. now i need somthing to do with my bells. my house is all payed of and my bridge is still being built.

I had Nookington's. Last month Nook asked me that question about how he can satisfy the town or something.. I chosed Balanced. >_<
Now he has downgraded to NookWay and it's gone like, 1 and a half month and he STILL haven't asked me the question again or won't update!
If he asks me the question again, what option do I have to choose to get Nookington's??

My majora's mask was stollen and when i was fishing I saw a fish wiv a fin out of the water bu then 1 of the pple in ma town came runing to me and scared it, Nooooooooo

big as the world
in ww i have ar (action replay) and one of the hacks were turn all weeds into bells and i had alot of weeds so i donated to the Bondox but now their boondopilis and there richer then us i have the bigest house possible
sucks 4 meh XD

kiley-of-leafvill said:
big as the world
in ww i have ar (action replay) and one of the hacks were turn all weeds into bells and i had alot of weeds so i donated to the Bondox but now their boondopilis and there richer then us i have the bigest house possible
sucks 4 meh XD
also my sis made a big mistake in the gamecube one she kept on resiting and now even if she did save the last time she was on he still pops out lol
i would say this isv as big as the world XP and he even made her promise not to reset

Back