Have you had your TBT poll featured on the front page?

Have you had a TBT poll on the front page?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I don't remember

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Confetti pls

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

ZeldaCrossing64

Sugary Cynic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Newgrounds
Spirit Candy: Pale Wix
Black Feather
Dark Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
Final Boss Feather
When you scroll down on the front page (near the General Discussion board/Members Online list), there's usually a poll featured on the side. Has your poll ever made it to the spotlight?

I had my "Favorite Nintendo franchise?" poll featured a while ago. It wasn't that good (I probably overlooked some well-known franchises in favor of putting Wii Sports XD) and I'm pretty sure a similar thread was made bit after I posted mine. I thought it was cool, though!

I never did, but I’m not willing to have one be on the front page. Plus I don’t often create threads on a regular basis, so that’s another thing.

the front page sidebar/default 3.0 layout is absolutely hideous af, so I disabled that **** the very first chance I got

which is to say, I would never know if a poll of mine was featured

I never knew this was a thing so I wouldn't know. 😂 I wanna say probably not since I don't make threads often, much less polls unless it's for events (like confetti collecting kdsgkf).

I’ve never seen this so have to say no. I have also never made a poll and rarely make threads unless there is confetti/dust etc involved.

I think so! pretty sure it was one of the typical 'which collectible from x event are you going to get'

I rarely make threads and I don't think I ever made a poll. So I've never had a thread featured.

I make a good amount of threads every once in awhile, but I don't really ever attach polls to them except in rare instances, so probably not. :lemon:

As far as I’m aware, no. But I don’t create the threads that often, nor do I often check what the featured poll is regularly.

Nope! I think I've only ever made like 1 poll, and that was during one of these dusting events, so I doubt it got featured.

No, and I don't care to get a poll featured on the front page at all. I barely ever create threads, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Back