• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Benedict.jpg

Chevre is adopted, Willow just moved in and Benedict is in boxes!!

I SO want Willow if I could, please? ;o;

Hey Hoopa! I just have an exam now that goes for three hours -_- So if Hopper gets into boxes could you please wait for me? I'm so sorry, I could reimburse you with IGB if necessary?
I'm just super desperate for him haha :')

Last edited:
Hey Hoopa! I just have an exam now that goes for three hours -_- So if Hopper gets into boxes could you please wait for me? I'm so sorry, I could reimburse you with IGB if necessary?
I'm just super desperate for him haha :')

i will pm you. im just waiting for the guy who will buy Willow.. once he picks her up, i will start cycling again :D

i will pm you. im just waiting for the guy who will buy Willow.. once he picks her up, i will start cycling again :D

Ahh okay sweet, I just got home anyway so chance are I'll be here when you're ready! Thanks for putting up with me haha :D

Hey! Is Willow still available? I would love to have her, however my 3ds sometimes doesn't let me visit some towns so I hope I can visit yours if I can have willow! Thanks!

Willow is still available, im gonna play Triforce Heroes for like 30 mins while waiting for someone to buy her.. if no one then i will void this poor sheep..

hugh.jpg
Hugh is in boxes. Big Top just moved in. Will void Hugh in 15 mins if no one takes him

Rosie.jpg
Goldie moved in and Rosie is in boxes. Trying to contact her lurker if she doesnt want it then Rosie is up for sale..
Nvm that.. Rosie is up for sale!!

Last edited:
Back