• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

bump. voiding soon.

Hi. Have you voided yet? I'm looking for literally ANY village in boxes that isn't one I already have. Would love if I could come pick them up tonight. Can I come to your town and grab whoever you're voiding?

Edit: Nevermind, Rosie is already in my village. Are you planning on cycling anybody else tonight?

Last edited:
Hi. Have you voided yet? I'm looking for literally ANY village in boxes that isn't one I already have. Would love if I could come pick them up tonight. Can I come to your town and grab whoever you're voiding?

Edit: Nevermind, Rosie is already in my village. Are you planning on cycling anybody else tonight?

i really dont want to void Rosie.. but if no one then ill cycle again

kiki.jpg
Boone just moved in and Kiki is in boxes. Trying to let the lurker know bout her. if she doesn't respond, then Kiki is up for sale :D

if she doesn't respond I'd love her as I had asked someone else to message me if the lurker on her thread didn't answer last week and she never got back to me... I really want her bc she looks just like my new kitten zelda <3

if she doesn't respond I'd love her as I had asked someone else to message me if the lurker on her thread didn't answer last week and she never got back to me... I really want her bc she looks just like my new kitten zelda <3

no problemo.. i will let you know.. hopefully by tomorrow or sometime sooner :D

Kiki is adopted. Big Top is in boxes now and 2 new villagers are moving in, T-Bone and Canberra. I will void Big Top sometimes
tomorrow maybe if no one doesnt want him..

Back