• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

i would like to lurk for baabara please!

i've had her before and she's my dreamie but i screwed up and she left me q.q so i've been insanely tt'ing through the 16 villager cycle and i only need to kick 1 more villager out. i'm sure i can get the last one out tomorrow so let me know! ;v; thanks.

i would like to lurk for baabara please!

i've had her before and she's my dreamie but i screwed up and she left me q.q so i've been insanely tt'ing through the 16 villager cycle and i only need to kick 1 more villager out. i'm sure i can get the last one out tomorrow so let me know! ;v; thanks.

I will let you know once she's in boxes! :)

Vesta is voided due to no responds from the lurkers and Papi is in boxes now. If the lurker doesnt respond me, Papi is up for sale.

rocket.jpg
Papi is voided. Rocket is in boxes now and Scoot is new in town. Anyone wants the uchi Rocket please lemme know before i void her.. :D

Rocket is voided. Apple is in boxes now (pm'ed the lurker already) and Walker is new! If the lurker doesnt want to buy Apple then she is up for sale!! :D

If the lurker doesn't show, I can take her immediately :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple, I mean, lol. Sorry.

Back