• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Thanks for telling me Karminny wanted her, but she should go back to your thread cause Goldie is not moving in my town for some reason @_@ I'll tell her! c:

May I buy Goldie for 100 tbt? :)

Last edited:
Would I be able to reserve Melba?

//oh and I see you like Hoopa! If you want, I can give you a shiny Hoopa if you'd like!

Last edited:
Would I be able to reserve Melba?

//oh and I see you like Hoopa! If you want, I can give you a shiny Hoopa if you'd like!

yeah and i already have Hoopa lol thanks tho.. but ill add you and the other as Melba's lurkers

pippy.jpg
Goldie is finally adopted.. Sorry for the others who cant get her :(
And Pippy is in boxes now.. Will be voided in 30 mins since im trying to get Hopper out for someone :D

Last edited:
apollo.jpg
Pippy and Broffina are voided. Apollo is in boxes. I will try not to void this handsome and cranky eagle.. lol

Apollo! Are you still awake Hoopa?
I'd like to reserve him if you're asleep, and I'll hopefully be online tomorrow 3pm PST

Last edited:
I'm conserving my private message so I'll reply here from now on. I'm home! Please tell me which FC I should add since you listed four in your sig. Also I'm a slow typer and I hated the in-game keyboard, so I'll mostly be using the emoticons to communicate. Just letting you know first! I'll follow you around if you prefer

Back