• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Lurking for tia or margie. If you find tia I can't pay all the tbt, I can pay in some perfect apples tho.

If the lurker doesn't show, I can take her immediately :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple, I mean, lol. Sorry.

Sorry. Apple is adopted already. Angus now is in boxes and Fuchsia is new in town! if no one wants Angus, i will void him soon too :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for tia or margie. If you find tia I can't pay all the tbt, I can pay in some perfect apples tho.

okay i have both of those elephants in my other town, Rainbow★. i will let you know if any of em moving out :D

scoot.jpg
Angus is voided. Scoot is now in boxes and Cally just moved in. Come on guys Scoot is kinda cool duck! Im giving him away for free!! :D

Scoot is voided. Baarbara is adopted and now Henry is in boxes. Anyone want him? its free!! :D

Could I please reserve Fuchsia?? Been looking for her and need an Uchi so bad x3

My boyfriend is a big fan of Henry. I'll let you know if he wants him.

EDIT: Sorry. Normally, he would have taken him, but he's really busy today and won't have time to go get him.

Last edited:
Bree is moving in and Chops is leaving (in boxes) now. Anyone wants him? Will void him in 30 mins-1 hour

Lurking horse villagers, except julian already found him :) please let me know! <3 Dying for peaches

Bump Fuchsia is for sale. Anyone wants to buy her? Since her lurker cant get her..

I was actually talking to Fuchsia in my town as I read this. She's such a good uchi.

Black Friday today! So im giving away Fuchsia for free!! if anyone wants her, lemme know!! :D she's 100% original!

I feel like I've seen PastelPrincess looking for Fuchsia.

Back