• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Help! Animal Crossing Memories

danienby

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, im Dani, and i made an account on the forum because im making a documentary short film about the meaning of having and animal crossing town in the teens years and early adulthood. So im making this post because i need you guys if u can send me your best memories of playing any of the animal crossing games in the series and some screenshots (they can be pictures taken from your phones) if u have of your old town. Thank u guys :)

Oh, this is a great idea!! I'd be happy to help, but may I ask these questions:

Can I make myself anonymous for the movie?

Where will the movie be released?

Can I also talk about experiences in The Bell Tree Forums?

Thank you! 💜

Oh, this is a great idea!! I'd be happy to help, but may I ask these questions:

Can I make myself anonymous for the movie?

Where will the movie be released?

Can I also talk about experiences in The Bell Tree Forums?

Thank you! 💜
1. yes you can !
2. The movie will be released to my documentary class I'm not thinking to made a more long short film. It's an college short film sort of :-}
3. Yes you can!!!! Any archive related to animal crossing works

1. yes you can !
2. The movie will be released to my documentary class I'm not thinking to made a more long short film. It's an college short film sort of :-}
3. Yes you can!!!! Any archive related to animal crossing works
Cool! I'll PM you.

Back