• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Help Me Free All My Storage Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Glad to see you back online, are you able to trade quickly? have just a few minutes, if not are you also available later?

I also don’t need the 24 hour counter anymore, I got it from somewhere else.

Hi there! Glad to see you back online, are you able to trade quickly? have just a few minutes, if not are you also available later?

I can trade right now! Give me a moment to add you and put the items out on the ground for you. Also for reference my current FC is 3669-0964-9637

You still here?
I am! I'll be online for at most another hour

You left two items behind.

I am! I'll be online for at most another hour

You left two items behind.

So sorry! I was in a huge rush and wanted to get the trade in, maybe we can meet again later? I’ll pay you for everything else though!

So sorry! I was in a huge rush and wanted to get the trade in, maybe we can meet again later? I’ll pay you for everything else though!

That alrighty! I'll be around later tonight, I'll post when I get on. Just wanted to let you know.

Okay so as a reminder:

Wood Display Stand
Firewood
Boxed-shape seat
Large Tea Table
Neutral Painting
Office Flooring
Cedar sapling/tree sapling x5

Your:
Office Phone
Wall Mounted TV
Sandbox
Single Rose
Pancakes
24 hour shop counter
Blue roses x5

Yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, are the jewelry case and jiggle gifts still available?

Okay so as a reminder:

Wood Display Stand
Firewood
Boxed-shape seat
Large Tea Table
Neutral Painting
Office Flooring
Cedar sapling/tree sapling x5

Your:
Office Phone
Wall Mounted TV
Sandbox
Single Rose
Pancakes
24 hour shop counter
Blue roses x5

Yes?

Also, are the jewelry case and jiggle gifts still available?
Actually through all of the confusion of this post I sold the Sandbox, Pancakes. If its okay with you may I throw in 2 extra Blue Roses for the loss? I dont have the Jewelry Case anymore though. And when you say Jiggle Gifts, do you mean the Gift Piles?

Actually through all of the confusion of this post I sold the Sandbox, Pancakes. If its okay with you may I throw in 2 extra Blue Roses for the loss? I dont have the Jewelry Case anymore though. And when you say Jiggle Gifts, do you mean the Gift Piles?
Yeah I meant gift piles. I can go with blue roses if that’s all that’s left

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’d rather have more than two blue roses though.

Anyways I have to get ready for work so I’ll try to catch you tonight I guess.

Can I get the 24 hour shop counter, Casablanca Lillie's, glass partition, kitchen island, square minitable, office phone, and single rose? I can pay in either tbt or IGB if you'd like

Last edited:
i have very few TBT but i can trade if i have some things you want or i have plenty of IGB. here are the things i would like:

24-hr shop counter
blue rose
fine painting
purple pansy
purple tulip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back