• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Help Me Free All My Storage Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whenever you're ready to do the transaction. I'm free for another 3 hours, then until 7 pm tomorrow EST.

I just realized that I don't actually need the hybrids, but I would like your omelet as well.
so my order now comes to:
Modern office chair
Casablanca lillies
Wall mounted TV
Omelet
Caf? uniform
Coffee cup
Whirlpool Bath

So 10 TBT by your metric.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the confusion... The hybrids were for a friend, they don't want them any more.

On the weekends Im normally free from about 7:30 EST to about 10/11 EST. So if that ever works out for you let me know. If not Im afraid the time just dont match up

How many pansies and lilies are you looking for? Im looking for just 1 of each perfect fruit.

I do have two (2) Glass partitions. I also have two Casablanca Lillies if you are interested. Are you okay with giving me the max amount of the mushrooms you listed?

I would actually prefer to trade for items a bit harder to get or tbt for this one.

Im willing to trade at most 5 Hybrids for Non-Hybrids but after that Im going to ask for TBT only.

Sure! Like I said earlier I only need one of each perfect fruit. When would you be free to trade?

Like I said to someone earlier Im willing to trade at most 5 hybrids to any one person for Non-Hybrids. But anything after 5 Im going to only take TBT.

Yes i'm okay with that! Just pm me once you're online :)

Sure! Like I said earlier I only need one of each perfect fruit. When would you be free to trade?

Sorry for the slow response! I didn't get a notification >< I'm free in the evenings or weekends GMT so I'm free to trade now if you're available? Just drop me a PM when you're free just in case I don't see your response on the thread :)

Last edited:
Hi Could I get the Parasaur Skull for 1 TBT? Im trying to complete my museum's fossil section

After returning to my game I have decided to over haul my whole town. All of my storage space, including the secret storage is full of hybrids, my rooms are full of items I no longer need and the ground of my town is getting littered with items I wish to redo my town with. As such I will sell all of these things that I no longer need in hopes of raising funds to buy new items for my town.

Full List of Stuff for Sale

I have multiples of most items, but please ask me to check for you. As for the hybrids here is a list with the quantities I have of each.

Blue Rosex31
Blue Violetx50
Blue Pansiesx7
Pink Carnationx21
Pink Rosex47
Pink Liliesx14
Pink Tulipx28
Pink Cosmosx7
Purple Rosesx43
Purple Tulipsx24
Purple Pansiesx25

Since this is all in the name of raising funds to buy other rare items TBT or Trades are preferred. Thank you for taking a look!​

Hey, may i have all of your blue roses, i can trade some items on your list and add a few tbt with it!!

Items i can trade
- sanshin
- slipper rack
- zen cushion
- zen tea set

Would this be fair? If not, i can add a few tbt with it

Hey, may i have all of your blue roses, i can trade some items on your list and add a few tbt with it!!

Items i can trade
- sanshin
- slipper rack
- zen cushion
- zen tea set

Would this be fair? If not, i can add a few tbt with it

Just to let you, I only have 29 currently available. And Im only going to trade at most 5 hybrids per person. If you want any more than 5 I'll ask for 3 tbt each because of how rare they are

Hi! I’d be interested in a lot of your items for sale!

I’m interested in particular about the following and would be willing to buy them from you:

Berliner
Casablanca lilies
Changing room
Cupcake
Cypress plant
Digital photo frame
Fancy tea set
Flower wreath
Glass partition
Ivy partition
Jewelry case
Kiddie meal
Light breakfast
Menu chalkboard
Modern office chair
Office cabinet
Office Clock
Office phone
Omelet
Pancakes
Plant partition
Potato gratin
Sandbox
Shaved Ice
Single Rose
Square minitable
Tart
Toy piano
Trellis
White festive tree
White office desk

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d be interested in a lot of your items for sale!

I’m interested in particular about the following and would be willing to buy them from you:

24 hour counter
Berliner
Casablanca lilies
Changing room
Cupcake
Cypress plant
Digital photo frame
Fancy tea set
Flower wreath
Glass partition
Ivy partition
Jewelry case
Kiddie meal
Light breakfast
Menu chalkboard
Modern office chair
Office cabinet
Office Clock
Office phone
Omelet
Pancakes
Plant partition
Potato gratin
Sandbox
Shaved Ice
Single Rose
Square minitable
Tart
Toy piano
Trellis
White festive tree
White office desk

Thanks!
I sorted everything out by the asking price in tbt and I also added the quantities of anything I had more than 1 of. Sadly there are also some things that I am holding for other trades. But if those trades fall through I will let you know

Currently Unavailable
Berliner x0
Casablanca lilies x2
Cupcake x0
Glass partition x2
Shaved Ice x0

1 TBT Each
24 hour counter
Changing room
Cypress plant x5
Fancy tea set
Flower wreath
Ivy partition
Jewelry case
Kiddie meal x2
Light breakfast
Menu chalkboard
Modern office chair x2
Office cabinet x2
Office Clock
Office phone
Omelet
Pancakes
Plant partition x4
Potato gratin
Single Rose x4
Square minitable x6
Tart
Toy piano
Trellis x2
White office desk x2

2 TBT Each
Digital photo frame

3 TBT Each
Sandbox
White festive tree

I sorted everything out by the asking price in tbt and I also added the quantities of anything I had more than 1 of. Sadly there are also some things that I am holding for other trades. But if those trades fall through I will let you know

Currently Unavailable
Berliner x0
Casablanca lilies x2
Cupcake x0
Glass partition x2
Shaved Ice x0

1 TBT Each
24 hour counter
Changing room
Cypress plant x5
Fancy tea set
Flower wreath
Ivy partition
Jewelry case
Kiddie meal x2
Light breakfast
Menu chalkboard
Modern office chair x2
Office cabinet x2
Office Clock
Office phone
Omelet
Pancakes
Plant partition x4
Potato gratin
Single Rose x4
Square minitable x6
Tart
Toy piano
Trellis x2
White office desk x2

2 TBT Each
Digital photo frame

3 TBT Each
Sandbox
White festive tree

That’s ok! I’ll take one of everything that is available then!

I would like:
Casablanca lilies
Ivy partition
Blues roses x2
Blue violet x2
blue pansie x1
pink lilies x2
purple roses x2
purple tulips x2
Purple pansies x2
Let me know how much tbt you want :D

Do you still have the Parasaur Skull for sale? I need it to complete my fossil section

I would like:
Casablanca lilies
Ivy partition
Blues roses x2
Blue violet x2
blue pansie x1
pink lilies x2
purple roses x2
purple tulips x2
Purple pansies x2
Let me know how much tbt you want :D
The Casablanca lilies or Ivy partitions are currently On Hold. As for all the hybrids how does 33 tbt sound?
3 tbt: Rare Hybrids (Blue Roses, Blue Pansies and Purple Pansies, Purple Tulips)
2 tbt: All Other Hybrids

Do you still have the Parasaur Skull for sale? I need it to complete my fossil section
Yes, I still have it! Sorry for missing your earlier post. Let me know when you are available to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back