• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

HEY NINTENDO. RELEASE THE AC-THEMED XL IN USA/EUROPE.

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Relevant thread is relevant. Important thread to show Nintendo/Reggie they need to release it in our countries is important.

If the Animal Crossing themed 3DS XL comes out in our countries, will you be purchasing one?

tumblr_mcjvxh9zJg1qi7afmo4_500.jpg

If this came out in the USA, (and Europe, for those living there.. And whatever other countries, you guys deserve it just as much as we do) I couldn't just not buy it.

It is limited edition.. and ANIMAL CROSSING themed. Animal crossing is the only reason I ever bought a 3DS in the first place.. So I HAVE to buy this one.

EDIT: And to all the lurkers who are too lazy to make an account on this forum, make it NOW. Then post here and tell Nintendo that you will buy one.

Mods/admins of this forum, this is New Leaf relevant because it comes with the 3DS XL. So therefore justifies itself relevant as well as in the topic of solidifying the debate over digital/physical copy in the event someone was set on purchasing the AC-3DS XL device. And believe it or not, Nintendo actually reads this forum. So help this "petition" so to speak of trying to get this awesome XL in our countries by NOT moving it/locking it for whatever reason?

Last edited:
lolno.png

Doubt it'll get released anywhere else, could be possible though. But IMO the color sucks, like Gallows said, it looks like Togepi and looks really ****

Doubt it'll get released anywhere else, could be possible though. But IMO the color sucks, like Gallows said, it looks like Togepi and looks really ****
thanks for the lovely opinion

anyways i dont really understand what is so bad about it. at first i was like ehh.. but then i really started liking it. I don't think there is anything sweeter than an animal crossing themed 3DS XL.

edit: and i think that harsh opinion you just stated did more harm than good.. you're just basically telling nintendo we don't want one. =/

I like it a lot! I think it is really cute.

However I bought a blue 3DS XL last September just for Animal Crossing, because I would need it to play New Leaf. Therefore, I would not really be able to justify (to myself) the expense of buying the Animal Crossing XL, even if it became available here. Oh well! :D

Ok I am going to try my hardest to make this not sound rude

thanks for the lovely opinion
Yes, it's my opinion. I'm allowed to express it. I'm not forcing you to agree with it

anyways i dont really understand what is so bad about it. at first i was like ehh.. but then i really started liking it. I don't think there is anything sweeter than an animal crossing themed 3DS XL.
That's your opinion and I respect that

edit: and i think that harsh opinion you just stated did more harm than good.. you're just basically telling nintendo we don't want one. =/
I don't understand what you're trying to prove here... It's not like I'm going to e-mail Nintendo and be like "hey. NA and EU don't want that hideous ACNL XL so don't release it there" If they want to release it in other countries, I'll let them. I never said 'we' I said 'I' - as in I don't want one. I speak for myself, not for you or anyone else. I don't see how my opinion has done more harm than good... Do you really think Nintendo are going to care about the opinion of one person?

If you want one go ahead and get one, I'm not going to hate you for it. All I said is I don't like it and I wont be getting one

Last edited:
I'm not going to start an argument. I just wanted to show Nintendo that people actually want it here.

I respect your opinion for not liking it as much as the next guy but the blatant LOL NO meme picture along with stating it looked like " **** " or whatever was under those censors did no good in aid of the point of this thread. I wouldn't mind if people said they didn't like it, that is perfectly okay. It is not my business whether they care to buy one or not.

Nintendo reads these forums?
Yes. And considering this is the most popular Animal Crossing forum there is, this place definitely gets overlooked by Nintendo.

Other than their rather unacceptable release date issues with this game, I believe they do care. They definitely rely on user feedback to an extent, so if they see this, maybe they will realize we actually do want this system.

Other than their rather unacceptable release date issues with this game, I believe they do care.

What is it with you people and being so damn unappreciative?

If Nintendo wanted to, they could just not localize it and be done with it. If you believe they read these forums so extensively, then you'd think you would have a more respectful attitude towards them on the matter. There are no issues with release dates, and there certainly is not anything unacceptable with anything they are doing.

On the matter of the AC 3DS, I agree with Bidoof. It looks stupid and only appeals to a small group of people, not making it worth producing and shipping elsewhere, and on the subject again, I doubt Nintendo would agree to a petition presented by someone who is criticizing them over how they do their jobs.

What is it with you people and being so damn unappreciative?

If Nintendo wanted to, they could just not localize it and be done with it. If you believe they read these forums so extensively, then you'd think you would have a more respectful attitude towards them on the matter. There are no issues with release dates, and there certainly is not anything unacceptable with anything they are doing.

On the matter of the AC 3DS, I agree with Bidoof. It looks stupid and only appeals to a small group of people, not making it worth producing and shipping elsewhere, and on the subject again, I doubt Nintendo would agree to a petition presented by someone who is criticizing them over how they do their jobs.

please give me a like button

honestly i dont really like that design
if they made a different design for over here i might like it and possibly buy it but i wouldnt buy that one honestly

I'm quite fond of the design actually, it's like a white 3DS XL with extra Animal Crossing icons. What's not to like about that?

Not too fond of it at all, it just looks like the little image things have been stuck on a normal 3DS XL..

I don't like the design. Also I won't be getting it because it's too soon since I just got my 3DS in June.

I also don't think Nintendo reads this forum. If they wanted to know their fans feedback they would have kept N-sider, or whatever it was called.

I think they may bring it over...but that is just what I think. I base this on the fact that they did release a MarioKart/3DSxl package for the holidays this year. It doesn't make it impossible that they will bring the AC/3dsxl package over too.

I would have loved to have bought the pack. But when the 3DS XL came out, I jumped on that. I cannot justify spending the money on another 3DS (as is I have quite the collection: a black one with ambassador programs on it, a purple one, a blue XL and a red japanese 3DS...) There are no more people who need one in my family!!!

If it was released here, I'd buy one. If it didn't, I wouldn't stomp my feet over it.

It's pretty ridiculous to get in a fit over this though. Blaming Jake for Nintendo possibly not releasing it here is ridiculous. If he had that much power, I'm sure the majority of us would be kissing his feet and performing dances.
One little thread wouldn't convince Nintendo to bring the AC XL here, assuming they're actually reading this.

Back