• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

HEY NINTENDO. RELEASE THE AC-THEMED XL IN USA/EUROPE.

I apologize that you have difficulty viewing my posts, and I'll consider changing it to a more 'vision friendly' size in the future. Let's all bond over our common interests in this video game, as opposed to arguing over something as silly as a post layout.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. It'd make it a lot easier to read. :)

**** YOU NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, who wants NL when you can play city folk instead? May get it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
**** YOU NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, who wants NL when you can play city folk instead? May get it today.

I fail to see why you're so angry. It's not that hard to just go to the store and buy a 3ds.

Attachments

• eb6.jpg
    eb6.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 90
Lots of forums have rules against making full posts in different font sizes and colors. For example, Animal Crossing Community has an "overuse of markup" rule, which is the same as what I just described. Font sizes/colors/styles are not supposed to be used that way; forum posts aren't meant to be fancified. They're supposed to be simple to read. I shouldn't have to be straining my eyes just to read a member's posts.

It's a post in a forum, not an arts and crafts project.
To each his own.

Unless they had size 24 font, bold, blaring red, and a ridiculous sized post style, I'd agree.

Why else are all these colors available for use? If this was so true, why isn't just red available?

If posts aren't supposed to be fancified, why is there color in your signature? After all, this is not an arts and crafts project.

OT: I love the AC3DS

Last edited:
i think it's extremely adorable, and if i didn't have my pink 3DS, i'd get this one in a heartbeat :<

I feel the release of this 3DS console is possible, but my gut feeling tells me otherwise. I recently read an article talking about poor sales for white and silver handheld consoles in North America, so Nintendo doesn't want to bring colors like that over. I'm not sure whether the design would fall under white. :(

I fail to see why you're so angry. It's not that hard to just go to the store and buy a 3ds.

Think about what you are saying. Some people don't have jobs, or even their parents might not have jobs to afford a 3DS. It is very rude to blindly assume that just anyone can go get a 3DS because they want to. I have a 3DS, but because I worked at a job for it, and some people might not have that luxury.

As for an on-topic statement: I would get this for sure if it comes to NA. Tons of you don't like the design, but I personally like it. One issue I do agree with, is the person mentioning the size of the 3DS XL. I hardly take my XL out of the house due to the fact it is gigantic!

Back