• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

HEY NINTENDO. RELEASE THE AC-THEMED XL IN USA/EUROPE.

It doesn't look like a togepi, for the nerds that posted that. It looks like a Louis Vuitton (ultra high-end designer)
LOUIS VUITTON MULTICOLORE WHITE BEVERLY GM.JPG

And no, Nintendo. I will not be buying a 3DS XL unless the Animal Crossing XL comes to North America. It's the only one I've seen so far that's remotely attractive. I'm sick of the bread and butter designs North America gets.

I bought a 3DS two years ago expecting to play Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, and Zelda Ocarina of Time on it. WHY would I buy another system when I have one that I've barely used just waiting for decent games to arrive? I do want a bigger screen, and a bigger system, but it has to appeal to me like the AC 3DS XL does.

>:[

Honestly, I don't care for that design at all, and I would never buy it. I'd never buy a 3DS XL to begin with because it's a waste of money, but if I did for some reason buy one, I would not buy that design even if it was available.

I just want the game.

Jake and Prof are so right... Stop whining and consider yourself lucky to get the game and a 3DS. Anyway, complaining about how Nintendo works will not bring the limited version to NA or EU faster.

Yes. And considering this is the most popular Animal Crossing forum there is, this place definitely gets overlooked by Nintendo.
Ho lord... Do you really think that Nintendo "reads" all Animal Crossing related forums and will give a **** about a few people, on a thread, on a forum think about the release of a limited version game system ? I don't think so.
Just be realistic, Nintendo is a major company which cares more about money and profits than people thoughts just as any regular company.

Yeah I agree, it sounds harsh. But by acting like that you look just like a little kid who is upset by not getting a new toy.

Last edited:
Jake and Prof are so right... Stop whining and consider yourself lucky to get the game and a 3DS. Anyway, complaining about how Nintendo works will not bring the limited version to NA or EU faster.

Ho lord... Do you really think that Nintendo "reads" all Animal Crossing related forums and will give a **** about a few people, on a thread, on a forum think about the release of a limited version game system ? I don't think so.
Just be realistic, Nintendo is a major company which cares more about money and profits than people thoughts just as any regular company.

Yeah I agree, it sounds harsh. But by acting like that you look just like a little kid who is upset by not getting a new toy.

Also, ACC is the biggest AC forum. If they read any AC forums, it's likely that one.

I would get one but I think it is very unlikely that there will be one released for us. Im sure it said somewhere in a video that it was Japan only..
But if it did i would :)

If it was released here, I'd buy it (though I own the kirby color anyway). But I'm not too upset if it stayed in Japan. What with the UK getting Pikachu and White, and all US got was kirby, I don't really care about what they do except to release NL and Luigis Mansion. :i

Saying that it is inane that a game that had been announced years ago gets pushed back so far AND is released after games that were announced FAR later than AC does not make me a whiny brat.

You are saying I should be grateful to even have a 3DS. I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Are you referring to being grateful for what I have and whatnot? If so, that is completely besides the subject.. And I am extremely grateful for the roof over my head, the food on my table and the water in my cup.

Looking that deep into my vaguely stated intolerance with a release date for a game and relating it to not being grateful for what I have in my life is ridiculous.

Saying that it is inane that a game that had been announced years ago gets pushed back so far AND is released after games that were announced FAR later than AC does not make me a whiny brat.

You are saying I should be grateful to even have a 3DS. I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Are you referring to being grateful for what I have and whatnot? If so, that is completely besides the subject.. And I am extremely grateful for the roof over my head, the food on my table and the water in my cup.

Looking that deep into my vaguely stated intolerance with a release date for a game and relating it to not being grateful for what I have in my life is ridiculous.

Nintendo didn't push the release date back at all. There is a difference between GameStop and Nintendo.

We're saying you should be grateful that Nintendo did decide to spread the 3DS out to other countries instead of keeping it in Japan or even keeping the company itself only in Japan. We're not saying you should be grateful you/who ever bought you a 3DS, which you still should be of course.

Nintendo didn't push the release date back at all. There is a difference between GameStop and Nintendo.

We're saying you should be grateful that Nintendo did decide to spread the 3DS out to other countries instead of keeping it in Japan or even keeping the company itself only in Japan. We're not saying you should be grateful you/who ever bought you a 3DS, which you still should be of course.

You really think the release date was never pushed back. Really.

I don't understand what a video game store has to do with anything.

I highly doubt he was saying we should be grateful that Nintendo came to America. He stated they were seeking for money as much as any other company. Not bringing Nintendo or any other Nintendo systems rather to other countries would unjustify his original statement and make no sense.

it hasnt been pushed back yet because there never has been a release date yet
so you cant push back something that isnt there yet

it hasnt been pushed back yet because there never has been a release date yet
so you cant push back something that isnt there yet

yup! what nintendo did way back in 2010 that they were working on the game (this being before the 3ds) the thought was it would be a launch title. But since They never place a date of release for it, no push back. I think what they did was put the game too early in 2010, it would have been better if they told us about it at e3 2011, or even 2012 but that just me

I'm going to request this thread to be locked because it has completely derailed from it's purpose and I think there's too much damage in this thread to fix.

It's pretty ridiculous to get in a fit over this though. Blaming Jake for Nintendo possibly not releasing it here is ridiculous. If he had that much power, I'm sure the majority of us would be kissing his feet and performing dances.

marry me!

Alright folks, it's just someone wanting a special 3DS XL. There's no need to get all worked up over it and mob the OP.

Alright folks, it's just someone wanting a special 3DS XL. There's no need to get all worked up over it and mob the OP.

I just want someone to marry me. that's all :'((((((((

Holy crap, how immature can you be? Get over the subject already. I dropped it soooooo long ago.

And I did not blame you for the cause of anything. Don't flatter yourself -___-
You should learn about sarcasm and irony kid...

Back