• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hi people of Bell Tree! ( ゚▽゚)/

akiraken

ダ ブラック リ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone! 日本からのごあいさつ!
My name is Ken, and I am currently studying English at college in the USA! 私はアメリカをあいし! (≧∇≦)
Nintendo and Sega are my best liking. As a boy, I played all Nintendo and Sega consoles.
I loved the Animal Forest, Mario, Metroid, Kirby, Mother, and Sonic Adventure series and I do still!

My best show is a show in Japan called トーキョーグール, which is Tokyo Ghoul in the USA.
My friends here got me into it and I think it's really great, especially the book series ":re".

I have been playing Animal Forest: Jump Out!! when it released. It is the best one, in my opinion.
My town name is ゆめのとし, which translates to "Dream Town" in English.
It is funny because it was given that before I knew about the dream mode!

I encourage every one to visit my town one day, as I love to have visits. ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ
This is my address: 2900-6455-4103

I'm excited to meet new friends! I welcome all. ヽ(^o^)丿
ありがとう!!

ありがとうございます! Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
ようこそ !!

I hope you enjoy the Bell Tree! I would love to visit your town sometime.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums, Ken. Looks like this was the 10,000th thread on the Introduction Board, wow!

Last edited:
Welcome! You seem like a cool guy, I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

Back