• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

NO YOURE GOOD AT IT!!!
nah i really suck at dark atmospheres though!! I think you pulled it off really well on hatori's piece :')))

HEY HELLO YES EVVIE TENDS TO DO THINGS LIKE THESE VERY OFTEN!!! WERE BOTH VICTIMS
and heyy i'm not late with the mm trend BUT I'M STILL CRAVING IT EHEHEHE 707 is mine do nOT TOUCH
NO OMG IM BAD SHH
thank you ahaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL I TEND TO DO THAT I JUST THROW COO STUFF AT PEOPLE
P L S I CLAIMED BOTH MONTHS AGO

NO YOURE GOOD AT IT!!!
nah i really suck at dark atmospheres though!! I think you pulled it off really well on hatori's piece :')))

HEY HELLO YES EVVIE TENDS TO DO THINGS LIKE THESE VERY OFTEN!!! WERE BOTH VICTIMS
and heyy i'm not late with the mm trend BUT I'M STILL CRAVING IT EHEHEHE 707 is mine do nOT TOUCH

I'M ON THE 6TH DAY OF JUMIN CURRENTLY AND I LOVE HIM
but I know I probably should play the 707 route bc it's rlly deep BUT I WANNA BE FAITHFUL TO JUMIN UDHIASJHFALKWFJA

707 JUST SCREAMS ABOUT HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS, AND CATS

I'M ON THE 6TH DAY OF JUMIN CURRENTLY AND I LOVE HIM
but I know I probably should play the 707 route bc it's rlly deep BUT I WANNA BE FAITHFUL TO JUMIN UDHIASJHFALKWFJA

707 JUST SCREAMS ABOUT HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS, AND CATS

LOL I HATE JUMIN except for in one instance ahahha....
I LOVE JAEHEE!!!! AND 707!!! BUT MY WIFE > 707 SORRY

on another note
i found this cover
and its making me cry, furiously drink fanta and attempt to sketch that quality gay ****™

what'S THE INSTANCE!? IS IT AN INSTANCE INVOLVING.... stuff
JAHYEE OR WHATEVER IS SO ANNOYING SHE'S SO UPTIGHT AND IS CONSTANTLY OBSESSED WITH ZEN
COMPLAINS ABOUT HER WORK ALL THE TIME LIKE GTFO

i rlly need to do the 707 route cause I have no idea why he's so great

what'S THE INSTANCE!? IS IT AN INSTANCE INVOLVING.... stuff
JAHYEE OR WHATEVER IS SO ANNOYING SHE'S SO UPTIGHT AND IS CONSTANTLY OBSESSED WITH ZEN
COMPLAINS ABOUT HER WORK ALL THE TIME LIKE GTFO

i rlly need to do the 707 route cause I have no idea why he's so great

no i refuse to comment
ok you know what say one more ****ing thing about my wife and i swear to god i will ban u from my gallery uwu

no i refuse to comment
ok you know what say one more ****ing thing about my wife and i swear to god i will ban u from my gallery uwu

oH question
so if you take the gayhee route, do you end up dating her and becoming lesbian or something??
OR ARE YOU JUST REAAAALLY CLOSE FRIENDS

or does your character turn into a dude??

oH question
so if you take the gayhee route, do you end up dating her and becoming lesbian or something??
OR ARE YOU JUST REAAAALLY CLOSE FRIENDS

or does your character turn into a dude??

no she just ****ing friendzones you
my ****ing poly ass heart got destroyed by her best friend bull****

Baehee is an angel and you can't tell me otherwise
I love her

Back