• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

lmao I just realized I have an ao no exorcist calendar that i once got for free
so how does this make you feel? lol
8606d91b9270f9d1346b.jpg

woah the egg idea is so creative lmao but this is a pretty easy to understand tutorial! i suck at traditional so much i cant even draw an egg tho
OH MY GOD GET ****ED BUNNI L O L KEI DESTROYED YOU
but kei..how does this make you feel? >:3c
untitled_by_evviepb-daqqrjf.jpg

_077dfa1f073ad07a503cc5702e25d6024c58426ce547bc0a7_by_evviepb-daqqrk0.jpg

//wiggles eyebrows

its just how i do it with traditional when im drawing a big size drawing! when its just a small thing like the eros yuri i did i tend to just do usual anime eyes tbh
and im sure if you tried it youd be fine! i tried it and im used to it now ^^

Last edited:
View attachment 189832

How does this make you feel

LOL I HATE JUMIN except for in one instance ahahha....
I LOVE JAEHEE!!!! AND 707!!! BUT MY WIFE > 707 SORRY

on another note
i found this cover
and its making me cry, furiously drink fanta and attempt to sketch that quality gay ****?
YOU ADMITTED IT!!!! SEVEN IS M I N E AND M I N E O N L Y
what'S THE INSTANCE!? IS IT AN INSTANCE INVOLVING.... stuff
JAHYEE OR WHATEVER IS SO ANNOYING SHE'S SO UPTIGHT AND IS CONSTANTLY OBSESSED WITH ZEN
COMPLAINS ABOUT HER WORK ALL THE TIME LIKE GTFO

i rlly need to do the 707 route cause I have no idea why he's so great

i thought about jaehee this way at first too but it's just an illusion^^ she is really sweet actually :')
honestly all of them are sweet, it just depends on which route you play... some route make the others look like **** unfortunately
DONT DO HIS ROUTE HE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE
ALL OF YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HIM GRRRRRR
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 189832

How does this make you feel

LOL I HATE JUMIN except for in one instance ahahha....
I LOVE JAEHEE!!!! AND 707!!! BUT MY WIFE > 707 SORRY

on another note
i found this cover
and its making me cry, furiously drink fanta and attempt to sketch that quality gay ****™

OH MY GOD GET ****ED BUNNI L O L KEI DESTROYED YOU
but kei..how does this make you feel? >:3c
untitled_by_evviepb-daqqrjf.jpg

_077dfa1f073ad07a503cc5702e25d6024c58426ce547bc0a7_by_evviepb-daqqrk0.jpg

//wiggles eyebrows

its just how i do it with traditional when im drawing a big size drawing! when its just a small thing like the eros yuri i did i tend to just do usual anime eyes tbh
and im sure if you tried it youd be fine! i tried it and im used to it now ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gallery is eating replies like victor eats yuuri

's katsudon

IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE E R O S
but srsly nice merch you got there //wiggle eyebrow back to you

but honestly yurio is real best boy in yoi

YOU ADMITTED IT!!!! SEVEN IS M I N E AND M I N E O N L Y
JUST BECAUSE I PREFER ONE TO THE OTHER DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE THEM BOTH SMFH

neesan said:
i thought about jaehee this way at first too but it's just an illusion^^ she is really sweet actually :')
honestly all of them are sweet, it just depends on which route you play... some route make the others look like **** unfortunately
DONT DO HIS ROUTE HE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE
ALL OF YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HIM GRRRRRR
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE
IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE E R O S
but srsly nice merch you got there //wiggle eyebrow back to you

but honestly yurio is real best boy in yoi
SEE NOW YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SWEET MY WIFE IS

LOL ALL OF THIS GALLERY IS FIGHTING OVER 707 IM DEAD

KEI NO KEEP UR EROS OUT THIS IS A PURE THREAD i think
//wIGGLES EYEBROWS EVEN MORE

you know what fight me pHICHIT IS BEST BOY!!!!

JUST BECAUSE I PREFER ONE TO THE OTHER DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE THEM BOTH SMFH

SEE NOW YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SWEET MY WIFE IS

LOL ALL OF THIS GALLERY IS FIGHTING OVER 707 IM DEAD

KEI NO KEEP UR EROS OUT THIS IS A PURE THREAD i think
//wIGGLES EYEBROWS EVEN MORE

you know what fight me pHICHIT IS BEST BOY!!!!

I DONT ALLOW TWO-TIMING!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO POUR ALL OF YOUR LOVE ON 1 PERSON WHOLE-HEARTEDLY!!!!!!
YEAH I SHIP BAEHEE X EVHEE

NO NO THERE IS NO FIGHT, I WAS THE WINNER FROM THE START //wiggle eyebrow 100x

oioioi i think you're emitting more eros than i could ever produce, i mean, just think about how many times i joked over drawing yuusako and in the end you were the one who kept drawing them LOL
phichit??? why???????? i thought you would be like "NoOoOoOoO YURI IS BEST BOY"
ACTUALLY EVHEE do you like victor or yuri more?^^

I DONT ALLOW TWO-TIMING!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO POUR ALL OF YOUR LOVE ON 1 PERSON WHOLE-HEARTEDLY!!!!!!
YEAH I SHIP BAEHEE X EVHEE

NO NO THERE IS NO FIGHT, I WAS THE WINNER FROM THE START //wiggle eyebrow 100x

oioioi i think you're emitting more eros than i could ever produce, i mean, just think about how many times i joked over drawing yuusako and in the end you were the one who kept drawing them LOL
phichit??? why???????? i thought you would be like "NoOoOoOoO YURI IS BEST BOY"
ACTUALLY EVHEE do you like victor or yuri more?^^

PLS KEI JUST LET ME HAVE THISSSS

KEI IVE HAD A STICKER OF 707 FROM JINT ON MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE DONE SINCE IT ARRIVED BACK IN SEPTEMBER WANNA ****ING GO M8

yea but thats not eros thats just them being in love rather then hentai like u wanted LOL
I LOVE PHICHIT HES A SPECIAL BOY!!!! HE DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hmm...i really like them both??? i like the way victor is seen to be some god of ice but hes not perfect, like he doesnt know what to do when yuuri is crying and hes still inexperienced as a coach, but i really like how yuuri has developed and how he seems genuinely human as a character ;;

PLS KEI JUST LET ME HAVE THISSSS

KEI IVE HAD A STICKER OF 707 FROM JINT ON MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE DONE SINCE IT ARRIVED BACK IN SEPTEMBER WANNA ****ING GO M8

yea but thats not eros thats just them being in love rather then hentai like u wanted LOL
I LOVE PHICHIT HES A SPECIAL BOY!!!! HE DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hmm...i really like them both??? i like the way victor is seen to be some god of ice but hes not perfect, like he doesnt know what to do when yuuri is crying and hes still inexperienced as a coach, but i really like how yuuri has developed and how he seems genuinely human as a character ;;

noooooooooo
hey i was depressed during those times ;;
//takes your sticker and B U R N S it xd
AND ALSO!!! I BOUGHT A SEVEN POSTER EVEN BEFORE I DID HIS ROUTE!! IT JUST SCREAMED TO ME
AND DURING ZEN'S ROUTE I WAS RE-LISTENING A HELLA LOT TO SEVENS CALLS!! probably even more than Zen now that i think about it :eek: they just made me laugh so much and were so cute-- I called seven for outgoing calls on Zen's route too!!
HE IS MINE AND I KNOW IT. FULL STOP //slams door
(did we just have a fight over mm lmaoo i cant stop laughing)) but honestlyyyy he said so himself that he is inside me;;;;;;;wait this kind of sounded ambiguos now

OH PLEASE I ALSO STILL HAVE THE FATES 3-SOME EROS YOU DREW, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POST IT?
LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN SIMPLY POST IT AND ERASE IT FROM THE WORLD LATER BUT NOPE
THE "SAVE UNDER..." OPTION IS THERE FOR A REASON :^D
fun fact i realized my favorite kind of tea is called hei?e liebe = hot love... my favorite tea is eros tea???

there are so many side character, what makes phichit stand out? :eek:
hmmm I see^^ i'm actually not much into their characters :eek: i just support their ship lol it's funny how yuri looked like he was in love with that girl in the skating hall at first but then bam victor arouse him with his b00ty :^D

noooooooooo
hey i was depressed during those times ;;
//takes your sticker and B U R N S it xd
AND ALSO!!! I BOUGHT A SEVEN POSTER EVEN BEFORE I DID HIS ROUTE!! IT JUST SCREAMED TO ME
AND DURING ZEN'S ROUTE I WAS RE-LISTENING A HELLA LOT TO SEVENS CALLS!! probably even more than Zen now that i think about it :eek: they just made me laugh so much and were so cute-- I called seven for outgoing calls on Zen's route too!!
HE IS MINE AND I KNOW IT. FULL STOP //slams door
(did we just have a fight over mm lmaoo i cant stop laughing)) but honestlyyyy he said so himself that he is inside me;;;;;;;wait this kind of sounded ambiguos now

OH PLEASE I ALSO STILL HAVE THE FATES 3-SOME EROS YOU DREW, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POST IT?
LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN SIMPLY POST IT AND ERASE IT FROM THE WORLD LATER BUT NOPE
THE "SAVE UNDER..." OPTION IS THERE FOR A REASON :^D
fun fact i realized my favorite kind of tea is called hei?e liebe = hot love... my favorite tea is eros tea???

there are so many side character, what makes phichit stand out? :eek:
hmmm I see^^ i'm actually not much into their characters :eek: i just support their ship lol it's funny how yuri looked like he was in love with that girl in the skating hall at first but then bam victor arouse him with his b00ty :^D
NOO NEESAN PLS DONT STEAL MY 707 !! ;;
are you still depressed now? i hope not ;;
LOL YOU WERE DESTINED TO FIGHT ME FOR SAEYOUNG L O L
(nah its just bants ^^) LOL YEAH EVIDENCE THAT HE EXISTED LOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOL THAT WAS A ****POST i dont even ship ryomarx now all abt that xanlas
LOL IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF I KNEW THE TRANSLATION FOR THAT STRAIGHT AWAY at least i know a bit of German //dies
eros tea tho OMG

i just really like him i guess??? his personality is really fun and cute, he seems like he would be fun to hang around with ^^ ALSO I WANT TO HUG HIM OKAY I JUST LOVE HIM HE'S A SPECIAL BOY
oh really? :eek: whos your fave character then? ^^ YES THEY DID THAT INENTIONALLY HAHA
I am triggered xD
rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i drew this
14553233_235118583568445_8798294364745891840_n.jpg

Your art and your sig give me life <3 It's so beautiful TTvTT *sobs*

I must know the name of that anime D': Why haven't I watched it yet?!

Your art and your sig give me life <3 It's so beautiful TTvTT *sobs*

I must know the name of that anime D': Why haven't I watched it yet?!

aaaa thank you!!
the anime is called yuri on ice ^^ its really good!!!

stay_close_to_me_by_evviepb-daqrnq9.png

stay close to me
dont go
im afraid of losing you
niiiice victor :^D
aww adorable quote haha, reminds me of saeyoung ;;;
how did you get it 0-0
free goody from a convention^^ i have not watched the anime, but i'm glad there are some other people existing on tbt that crave shonen :^D one piece luffy >>>> ao no exorcist THO
NOO NEESAN PLS DONT STEAL MY 707 !! ;;
are you still depressed now? i hope not ;;
LOL YOU WERE DESTINED TO FIGHT ME FOR SAEYOUNG L O L
(nah its just bants ^^) LOL YEAH EVIDENCE THAT HE EXISTED LOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOL THAT WAS A ****POST i dont even ship ryomarx now all abt that xanlas
LOL IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF I KNEW THE TRANSLATION FOR THAT STRAIGHT AWAY at least i know a bit of German //dies
eros tea tho OMG

i just really like him i guess??? his personality is really fun and cute, he seems like he would be fun to hang around with ^^ ALSO I WANT TO HUG HIM OKAY I JUST LOVE HIM HE'S A SPECIAL BOY
oh really? :eek: whos your fave character then? ^^ YES THEY DID THAT INENTIONALLY HAHA

rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i drew this
14553233_235118583568445_8798294364745891840_n.jpg
he stole my heart so i am just stealing him back >w<
oh ummmm haha it's all finee~ do not fret my little evhee~ OH damn i just realized it's already 0:30 aaa i need to catch up on yoi after i finish writing this comment!!!!!!! THE GAY IS AWAITING ME
(yeah xD although i dead serious about my precious bby-)
LOLOLOLOL I'd take in all of his "evidence" ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
aaaaaaaaa i know fighting over it is stupid and i want him to get as much love as possible BUUUUUUUUUT i-i'm like jumin and get possessive aaaaaaaaaaaa someone help me!!!!!!!
THAT EXCUSE WONT CLEANSE THE SIN

You can find the E R O S in anything , Just open your heart to it... it's all connected :^D

lol so I GUESS ONE HUSBANDO MORE TO ADD TO YOUR LIST EH?
Yurio xD He's got such a bold/strong personality but is still so adorbs >w< he remind me of Gladion from Sun moon heh
and honestly when he fought against yuri over victor as coach, i honestly thought that yurio would win...! I found his performance much better actually ^^^
I mean yuri is nice and all but as you said, he's so genuinely human that it is a bit boring to me ;;
and victor is pure b00ty

niiiice victor :^D
aww adorable quote haha, reminds me of saeyoung ;;;

free goody from a convention^^ i have not watched the anime, but i'm glad there are some other people existing on tbt that crave shonen :^D one piece luffy >>>> ao no exorcist THO

he stole my heart so i am just stealing him back >w<
oh ummmm haha it's all finee~ do not fret my little evhee~ OH damn i just realized it's already 0:30 aaa i need to catch up on yoi after i finish writing this comment!!!!!!! THE GAY IS AWAITING ME
(yeah xD although i dead serious about my precious bby-)
LOLOLOLOL I'd take in all of his "evidence" ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
aaaaaaaaa i know fighting over it is stupid and i want him to get as much love as possible BUUUUUUUUUT i-i'm like jumin and get possessive aaaaaaaaaaaa someone help me!!!!!!!
THAT EXCUSE WONT CLEANSE THE SIN

You can find the E R O S in anything , Just open your heart to it... it's all connected :^D

lol so I GUESS ONE HUSBANDO MORE TO ADD TO YOUR LIST EH?
Yurio xD He's got such a bold/strong personality but is still so adorbs >w< he remind me of Gladion from Sun moon heh
and honestly when he fought against yuri over victor as coach, i honestly thought that yurio would win...! I found his performance much better actually ^^^
I mean yuri is nice and all but as you said, he's so genuinely human that it is a bit boring to me ;;
and victor is pure b00ty

thank you neesan ^^ i think its one of my best works ^u^
quote is just the title of victors performance that yuuri copied LMAO
i actually sketched this whilst eatting my lunch, lined it whilst eating dinner and coloured it whilst eating cereal LOL food gives me energy to draw
KEI I WILL STEAL IT FROM YOU
NO KEI YOU NEED TO SLEEP!!! i should actually sleep, i have a biology test tomorrow //dies
ssssssssssssHHHHHHHHHHHH KEI KEEP IT SFW HERE

i was about to say "can i find eros in eating cookie crisp cereal at 11:49pm" but then i remembered that yuuri's original eros was katsudon lmAO

mmmm phichit isnt really my husbando haha ~ i just really love him!!
yea but he's the son
tbh i thought victor would end up coaching them both! it was a nice surprise imo ^^
i like the fact that hes human :eek: its so rare ahaha
tbh i care more about victors legs ngl sorry his legs are #goals

Last edited:
It's time to get my gay on.

Nice work, u nerd.

&#55356;&#57096;&#55356;&#57096;&#55356;&#57096;

thank u hy o

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think we should all take a moment to appriciate
the first digital drawing i did
34sjfog.png

true beauty